• Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters
Associate
Nice update from Vitality

Apple Watch update
Following Apple’s keynote on 15 September, we will no longer be offering Apple Watch Series 5.
New and existing Vitality members will be able to order Apple Watch Series 6 and SE in Member Zone soon.

Soldato
Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a sim only Apple Watch plan?

I've always bought my phones outright sim free and have a sim only plan with Vodaphone but it doesn't seem possible to buy an Apple Watch plan unless you order the watch itself through them.

Associate
Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a sim only Apple Watch plan?

I've always bought my phones outright sim free and have a sim only plan with Vodaphone but it doesn't seem possible to buy an Apple Watch plan unless you order the watch itself through them.

if you are with vodafone you can one number to your account for £7 a month.

Soldato
Actually just discovered the One Number website, cheers mate. Guessing can just order the IW6 from Apple and then it'll be easy to connect it.

Associate
Just had notification that my watch has been shipped. Looks like its coming straight from China using UPS.

I ordered quite late on the Tuesday evening and then had a lovely message from Lloyds at 04:00am saying they rejected the payment to Apple. Thought this might have delayed things as really only confirmed the order Wednesday morning.

Apple Watch Edition - 44mm Space Black Titanium Case
- 42mm Space Black Link Bracelet

Caporegime
(tu)

Be interested on your thoughts from s5>s6 upgrade, trying to convince myself

Joking me pal.

Oxygen app is a very handy feature, I read people having problems with taking readings but it's been no problem for me so far.

Screen brightness is fairly obvious but I wouldn't say it was worth upgrading for. Cant comment on battery as only had it a few hours.

Usability wise feels a little snappier than the 5 but nothing to write home about.

I'd say if you think the Oxygen app is something you'd use often then it's worth it, everything else is just a nice to have.

Associate
Looking for some help aluminium or stainless and why, this will be my first watch purchase and want to get all the info first ?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom