Variation of time perception

Soldato
I've noticed that when I've had a few beers, things like music recordings and so on seem to be a bit quicker.

Is this just brain-wrong or is there a scientific explanation for it?

I made a few recordings recently of some ideas for some tracks as an example and they sound horribly fast after a few jars but fine when I'm sober. What is this sorcery?

Last edited:
Caporegime
The world revolves more slowly when you're drunk because you've become fat through 13 pints of beer and this extra weight slows the world down. Your drunk brain then tries to compensate for this reduction in the world's bpm but will often over do it, making things seem quicker than they actually are. It's basic science.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Beer isnt a good (widespread enuff) depressant for you? Does your concern about the music getting ahead of you occur with other bevvy types?

Soldato
Alcohol is the secret to time travel, in small quantities you’ll experience the kind of phenomenon you’ve described. If you drink enough of it you’ll suddenly jump several hours into the future with no recollection of any events that transpired during that period.

Soldato
I thought this was about the difference between quantum machine learning and classical machine learning.

It's Friday. I need a beer.

Soldato
my general perception of time goes crazy after alcohol ,also my taste in music gets more retro ,i like to watch music videos on youtube (with denon ahd2000s on) while drinking my bottle of wine ,as it gets emptier the music gets older ,usually settling on the eightys ,i also find introducing salt and vinegar chipsticks to the onsetting stupor creates a sensory overload ,senses working overtime

Back
Top Bottom