• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Fake bids though

No I am ignoring the fake bot bids and were just looking at Buy it Nows.

Cheapest AIb board I can find is one of the cheap nasty ones for £1200. Some people are obviously quite happy to sell the card they were lucky enough to buy and then just wait to buy one later and they will have one for free.

World has gone mad.

Associate
No I am ignoring the fake bot bids and were just looking at Buy it Nows.

Cheapest AIb board I can find is one of the cheap nasty ones for £1200. Some people are obviously quite happy to sell the card they were lucky enough to buy and then just wait to buy one later and they will have one for free.

World has gone mad.

Crazy if folk are actually paying that! I'd rather buy a 2080TI for <£500 and wait a couple months

Associate
Well worst case I can sell card on and get another one later :D depends when my order ships out Possible Ill buy block and see if it fits cause from pcb look IT COULD..

Check out this teardown.
https://www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/dominic-moass/gigabyte-rtx-3080-eagle-oc-review/2/

Even the power connectors have moved to the end of the board. And the caps differ to reference. Also Alphacool have said Gigabyte (with others) aren't reference. You will need a custom waterblock.

Associate
Anyone else order status changes from “ new order awaiting payment”

To “ order received not yet shipped”, but has not had a confirmation email still?

Associate
Associate

To “ order received not yet shipped”, but has not had a confirmation email still?
yup. At this point I'm going to pay more on my phone bill than I did for the card given I've been calling all day but no one picked up. Still trying to get a shipment ETA as it said it was going to ship today when I placed the order.

Soldato

Mine changed to 'Order Received - not yet shipped' this morning and I have had no email at all since 15:00 yesterday..

Also, I know OCUK are frowned upon for price changes, but in the grand scheme, I think they are not as bad as some, but still a little bit guilty:

This sums things up:
cvTOM9H.png

Associate
Wonder how many were sold,
I just tried to get a ps5 for one of my kids, had a email for a link to a que for another retailer, i was 15500 in the que, got to 9000 and they sold out lol,
Wonder what the backlog here at OC is currently.

Associate
Mine changed to 'Order Received - not yet shipped' this morning and I have had no email at all since 15:00 yesterday..

Also, I know OCUK are frowned upon for price changes, but in the grand scheme, I think they are not as bad as some, but still a little bit guilty:

This sums things up:
cvTOM9H.png

Thus basically proving the "exchange rate" line is a load of old bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom