** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Does anyone know the fastest way to get a refund processed? I ordered a Gaming X Trio at 4:50pm yesterday and it's now clear that the order won't be fulfilled until at least October.

Maybe try.

You may not get a instant reply, but they will get back to you at some point.

It's probably better than trying to phone them up at the moment.

ocuk_support.png

Last edited:
Associate
Overclockers have decent prices for the RTX 3080 compared to the famuous auction site.
One card is all ready up to £62,100 with 21 bids, people are prepared to pay thousands for these cards, hilarious and shocking at the same time. :eek:

Associate
Overclockers have decent prices for the RTX 3080 compared to the famuous auction site.
One card is all ready up to £62,100 with 21 bids, people are prepared to pay thousands for these cards, hilarious and shocking at the same time. :eek:

I don't think anyone is actually going to pay that; it's just people bumping up the scalpers so they have to cancel the auction then try and re-list.

Soldato

Id expect its just troll bids, i often sell rare collectibles and they regularly get bids that go for tens of thousands over genuine market value because people are angry they were outbid so just troll the price to £100k.

OcUK Staff
OP
Maybe try.

You may not get a instant reply, but they will get back to you at some point.

It's probably better than trying to phone them up at the moment.

ocuk_support.png

Don't

I am collating information and an official statement shall be made later, in short people need to be very patient and wait on NVIDIA to ramp up supply which is going to take sometime and as I find out more it shall be posted online, Sales/CS have no idea at the moment until I pass information to them and when I do that it shall be online at same time or here first. :)

Associate
I've found where you would have seen it, it's changed to 30th November now :eek:
Darn it! I’ve sent a message to the OC sales team asking the question as well. I know you have 10 days or so to cancel but what is OC policy about cancelling after that period if they can’t supply a product for over two months? I don’t really want to cancel if it means I’m at the back of a queue again!

Associate
Im just not too happy with the info we are getting, like most of us copped the items that were in "stock" since the post thanks to Gibbo but then what was the Actual stock received last night + today? and how many we expect and when maybe so i know if to cancel or not the order would be nice

Associate
It already sort of seems the OC UK are doing more to try and get accurate stock info that other retailers. It's just a bad situation and I think we just gotta wait it out .

Associate
I placed an order at 15:10 yesterday, with a success page and confirmation from Amazon Pay (but payment was still pending). Got told twice from OC that my order will be fine, only to be told today that it will just expire and be canceled.

If I place an order now, I will be right at the back of the queue and have to pay more for the card.

I'm probably best waiting for the dust to settle, not sure if ordering right now will be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom