Demon's Souls Remake

Soldato
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! There goes any reason to get a PS5 for me. Look at this gorgeous footage! Easily the best game I've seen out of either first party studios. Time to die. :D

Man of Honour
Bosses look awesome, they've done a terrific graphical job with that remake. I've only seen the PS5 footage, will be interesting to see how it looks on PC

Associate
Don't get your hopes up just yet, that trailer has been pulled down as there was apparently a mistake with it?

*Not available on other consoles for a limited time. Also Available on PC.*

Almost reads like it would be coming to other consoles, ie the xbox, which I doubt would happen. Hopefully they just need to correct it to clarify that it's PlayStation consoles and PC at a later date.

C64

C64

Soldato
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! There goes any reason to get a PS5 for me. Look at this gorgeous footage! Easily the best game I've seen out of either first party studios. Time to die. :D

you're completely wrong all the best games simply wont be released on pc because of piracy
the ones that are will have delayed releases just look at last gen why would they bother to change it ? history will repeat itself theres going to be a lot of 3080's running 5 year old games

example gta 6 out 2022 on console, out in 2028 on pc :p people think because the platforms similar now all the good games will be on pc ? NO they will not because of easy piracy devs will delay pc releases or flat out not have a pc version just like they did this gen

the good console prices will decimate pc gaming for years

Last edited:
Man of Honour
you're completely wrong all the best games simply wont be released on pc because of piracy
the ones that are will have delayed releases just look at last gen why would they bother to change it ? history will repeat itself theres going to be a lot of 3080's running 5 year old games

example gta 6 out 2022 on console, out in 2028 on pc :p people think because the platforms similar now all the good games will be on pc ? NO they will not because of easy piracy devs will delay pc releases or flat out not have a pc version just like they did this gen

At least we've still got Cyberpunk, AC Valhalla, Crusader Kings 3 and Baldurs Gate 3 to play this year !

C64

C64

Soldato
Quite a leap there...to state that nobody cares about Cyberpunk, AC Valhalla or Baldurs Gate 3. Quite a leap indeed. A truly enormous leap at that.
not at all ? baldurs gate ? what is this 1998 ? cyberpunk ? please, assassins creed is boring
i'm not trying to be a downer it's just the reality of whats going to happen again because of easy pc piracy

Man of Honour
not at all ? baldurs gate ? what is this 1998 ? cyberpunk ? please, assassins creed is boring

Truly? so, you actually think and I quote...that "nobody cares" about any of those 4 games. Really? I mean...REALLY?

Not "I dont care about them" or "me and my friends dont care about them" or even "lots of people dont care about them" but "nobody" ....nobody...cares about them.

Despite Cyberpunk being probably the most hyped up game for years, despite it in all likelihood being the title which outsells all other PC titles this year, despite many people, even on just this forum, are hugely excited for its release, with many on this forum upgrading aspects of their PCs specifically for Cyberpunk. Not really indicators that "nobody" cares about it , is it.

Soldato
OP

What you're saying is absolute non-sense, and if you had a clue you'd know that piracy is not a problem. In fact, case in point you're whinging about GTA 6 and yet RDR 2 is on PC and is not cracked. Besides that multiple Denuvo games go on uncracked for years. And even if that wasn't the case it still doesn't explain why DRM-free games keep increasing in numbers on PC with both Steam/Epic versions seeing massive sales as well as GOG as a whole.

And here's the best part: PS4 has been cracked wide open this year and has seen more pirated versions of games than PC.

Caporegime
I'm pumped for AC:O as im a huge fan of their change in direction with Origins and Odyssey.

Cyberpunk im finding it hard to get excited for. I appreciate im in the minority but I could never get into Witcher 3 and this has so much hype behind it I have a sneaky feeling it won't live up to it.

Back
Top Bottom