NR200 Owner's Thread

Associate
Looks really nice, how did you get it silent with the Wraith Prism? It's a very loud cooler

Top down RGB coolers do look really good in this case still tempted by the big Shuriken 3 with full size Kaze Flex RGB fan

I made a manual fan curve in Bios and currently it idles at 45 to 50, when playing (i play only wow and dota 2 though, not very demanding titles, it hits ~60).
Idle could be lower of course, but at this fan curve it's dead silent, literally, and since i work most of my time, i prefer it to be silent rather than having 5 or 10 degrees less. I will sell it anyway when 4000 goes live.
motherboard is aorus b550i aorus pro ax, and it's using smart fan 5 software which is ok. Not bad not terrible.

Associate
If anyone is still interested in putting an ATX PSU in the case then CM officially released the free design files for the ATX PSU bracket :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/coolermaster/comments/iv27pt/3d_printable_atx_psu_brackets_for_nr200nr200p/

direct link to the files:
https://coolermaster.egnyte.com/fl/D7K934tm5a#folder-link/3d Printable Files/ATX PSU Bracket

ip9uvib99vn51.png

Last edited:
Associate
A little late to the NR200P owners club, waiting for some new custom white custom cables with appropriate lengths for the NR200. Spec's AMD Ryzen 5 3600/ NH-U9S PU Cooler , ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING, Corsair Vengeance RGB White PRO 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz, Sapphire Radeon RX 5600 XT, SilverStone SST-SX660-G PSU, 2 X Arctic P12 White PWM Fan's up top.

EBgYiio.jpg

TNEVj16.jpg

Soldato
OP
If anyone is still interested in putting an ATX PSU in the case then CM officially released the free design files for the ATX PSU bracket :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/coolermaster/comments/iv27pt/3d_printable_atx_psu_brackets_for_nr200nr200p/

direct link to the files:
https://coolermaster.egnyte.com/fl/D7K934tm5a#folder-link/3d Printable Files/ATX PSU Bracket

ip9uvib99vn51.png

Interesting. Losing the top fan and keeping full GPU length compatibility seems like a pretty good compromise in exchange for not having to shell out £££ on an SFX PSU. Basically wind up in the same situation as those of us with SFX-L PSUs (which means I wasted £90 :p).

Associate
A little late to the NR200P owners club, waiting for some new custom white custom cables with appropriate lengths for the NR200. Spec's AMD Ryzen 5 3600/ NH-U9S PU Cooler , ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING, Corsair Vengeance RGB White PRO 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz, Sapphire Radeon RX 5600 XT, SilverStone SST-SX660-G PSU, 2 X Arctic P12 White PWM Fan's up top.

EBgYiio.jpg

TNEVj16.jpg

Very nice! : )
Are those two top fans led white or rgb? How come they glow so nice?
Also what length of custom cables will you be getting? I also want new custom sleeved cables, but im not sure how long i should go with

Soldato
Idle temp is 44c, around 65c when gaming but have the Asus Fan Xpert profile set to Silent at moment

Idle temp seems a little high but gaming temp is good its about 6/7C lower than mine using a Wraith Prism, is it quiet? Sorry should have asked before but forgot and its the main reason I want to change as the Prism is so loud

Soldato
OP
I found it interesting from that point of view that CM making this available for free instead of making money from selling. I think that's a really customer friendly approach :)

Yeah, that too. Massive kudos to them for doing it, rather than just announcing it will be available next year for £20 (or whatever price it winds up being).

Associate
Associate
@Scba No, they are making it available for free, because they can release that now. Official part will be available for sale per half of 2021. It takes that long to get it through their departments to point of sale.
well they could hold back the design and sell it as a product in 2021 and make more money.. but I really appreciate the fact that they make these plans (feet and psu bracket) available for free of charge.

Associate
I found it interesting from that point of view that CM making this available for free instead of making money from selling. I think that's a really customer friendly approach :)

Probably not the demand to make the tooling, order the materials etc? So better all round (good publicity, minimising costs) to do this

Associate
Very nice! : )
Also what length of custom cables will you be getting? I also want new custom sleeved cables, but im not sure how long i should go with

The length's I've requested are similar to what I used in the SM570 for the Silverstone SST-SX600-G; main difference is I require a longer 24-pin ATX cable for the NR200 and slightly shorter SATA cable. Length's listed below but obviously this will be dependent on PSU type/motherboard used.

x 24-pin ATX/Main modular cable = 22cm
1 x 8-pin EPS/CPU modular cable =30cm
1 x 4+4 pin EPS/CPU modular cable = 30cm
1 x 8-pin PCI-E/GPU modular cables = 15cm
1 x 6-pin PCI-E/GPU modular cable = 20cm
1 x Quad SATA power modular cable = 30cm
1 x Dual SATA power modular cable = 30cm
1 x Dual Molex power modular cable = 18cm

Back
Top Bottom