Man sends banana to black mans table in Wetherspoons pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
The point being that if you are anti fascist you wouldn't shave your head, get a swastika tattoo and join a far right march because you were concerned about the actions of some people identifying themselves as Antifa.
I shave my head. I'm a slap head and proud. Come at me Bro :D

Man of Honour
The whole "anti-fascist" movement is just attention seeking and people who want to have a bit of a jolly old time rioting.

It's nothing more than that.

We wouldn't "join" the so-called "anti-fascists" any more than you'd join the Hitler Youth.

They are not a good cause. They're a bunch of loons, anarchists, and thugs. There is no good work done by self-identifying "Antifa", anywhere.

As I see it, "Antifa" and the "Neo-Nazis" are just two groups of thugs, a bit like "ultra" football hooligans. Both groups hate the other, and both are just idiots and thugs. The same drama plays out in football terraces the world over.
This. Antifa and Neo-Nazis are two sides of the same coin.

Caporegime
With one side having a slightly better morality setting. One is anti facism the other is a raving right wing racist.
Both sides are so desperately stupid I very much doubt they really have any clue about the ideologies they claim to represent.

It's just two warring clans, like mods and rockers. Only less wholesome.

Caporegime
Are you kidding?

Someone basicaly called him a ****** in a public enviroment. Its a massive reminder that even just sitting in a pub you are not welcome in your own country by certain individuals just because of the colour of your skin. Just like that poor young women ex footballer getting called out because of the colour of her skin. Its you lot that are pathetic.
surely most people would just brush it of as some moron thinks he's being funny but doesn't have the nerve to actually say something to your face

Caporegime
surely most people would just brush it of as some moron thinks he's being funny but doesn't have the nerve to actually say something to your face

Yes, most intelligent and well balanced human beings would do that. They also then wouldn't shake in fear when they walked past a Wetherspoons. But clearly...intelligence and emotional maturity are lacking in the parties involved in this.

Permabanned
Yes, most intelligent and well balanced human beings would do that. They also then wouldn't shake in fear when they walked past a Wetherspoons. But clearly...intelligence and emotional maturity are lacking in the parties involved in this.

I don't think that's exactly fair. It's all contextual. God knows what's gone on in that persons life that may have informed a reaction such as that.

Imagine crying over a bit of fruit.

Seems an odd thing to belittle the victim of a perceived hate crime because their reaction wasn't 'alpha' enough for you, I must say.

Permabanned
In the same way that other people have been bullied or harassed for their physical features and yet they're not protected?

Ermm, nope. Hence why I said it's ALL contextual. Anyone can be pushed into the void by something seemingly trivial to others if the piles already too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom