• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New out of stock order update

Associate
So i just had this email from Overclockers. Can someone clarify what they are saying as im not entirely sure what they mean?

https://i.imgur.com/oG8h95v.png

Below in the email

Many thanks for your RTX 3080 pre order.

Demand was huge during the launch yesterday, far beyond the expectations of NVIDIA, the graphics card manufacturers and Overclockers UK. Web traffic was off the scale when compared to Black Friday and we apologise for any impact on your shopping experience.

We have contacted NVIDIA and the graphics card manufacturers regarding the volume of cards sold on pre order. We will work closely with them to secure as much stock as possible and will keep you posted on the supply situation as soon as we can. You can check the latest updates from our Product Manager on the forums;

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...deliveries-how-to-cancel-your-order.18899277/

NVIDIA has undoubtedly launched a fantastic and highly desirable product. We all wanted one too! Luckily, Overclockers UK is one of the biggest and oldest NVIDIA partners and we will be one of the first companies to get stock.

Your order is in a queue and we will fulfil orders on a strict first come, first served basis. We therefore suggest you keep your place in the queue to avoid future disappointment.

Our telephone and webnote systems are extremely busy and you may experience a long wait. If you wish to cancel your order, please use the following link and we will prioritise the refund of your order; https://forms.gle/KewUKDD7fQMu1div5

Thank you for your patience.

Overclockers UK

Can someone clarify please?

Associate
It means you will get it when they get enough stock of the model you ordered in and the levels reach your place in the queue, the 3080 launch has taken everyone by surprise so don't expect to see it until Oct/Nov..

Associate
Me too.

I guess it means that they will fulfil your order as soon as they have stock available and it is your turn in the queue to receive one (I was pretty late so I'm not holding out much hope that I will be before October).

I'll leave my order alone and play the waiting game.

Associate
OP
Me too.

I guess it means that they will fulfil your order as soon as they have stock available and it is your turn in the queue to receive one (I was pretty late so I'm not holding out much hope that I will be before October).

I'll leave my order alone and play the waiting game.
Thats my plan as well. I hope next week they get enough TUF cards to include mine as well (Fingers crossed)

Associate
Had the same email.

Worrying thing is the order number in the email doesn't match the order number on the web portal.

I want to cancel and you can only fill in the form to cancel once. so I hope they can work out which order it is...as you have say which order number you want cancelled

Associate
I am getting the TUF Card as well but I would expect to get it now Mid-End October, only managed to get the order in at 16:49 yesterday, no rush for one so can wait.

Associate
OP
Had the same email.

Worrying thing is the order number in the email doesn't match the order number on the web portal.

I want to cancel and you can only fill in the form to cancel once. so I hope they can work out which order it is...as you have say which order number you want cancelled
Ahh yeah thats a good point. I wonder what that will mean for everyone else.

Associate
when I bought my 9800XT (yes showing my age) OC where enthusiasts themselves.

Now it just feels like a big ole' money pump.

In the old days OC was the store, now most people is speak to see them as out of touch and lazy.

Problem is where else are you going to go that has any stock at a reasonable price?
Hence I don't see the point cancelling the pre-order and giving up your place in the queue.

May as well just wait it out.

Most of us are still launch day buyers.
There are going to be a lot more people stuck behind you.

Gibbo said:
- More Asus TUF are due early next week and then later next week some TUF OC and Strix OC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom