• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asked to cancel rtx 3080

Associate
Hi,

I've been debating about keeping my order with ocuk so long as they honour the settlement price of £649 as I had genuine problems with the order it's frustrated me beyond belief. I received an email from them with refusal to honour the settlement they sent an apology also along with an out of stock message with no clear indication of date when they will have more in stock.

I've decided to request cancellation and I'm going to wait for team red instead now I'm not desperate no point waiting for stock while the bank pays interest with my money agree with others on here no money until dispatched.

I'm switching sides after a decade of nvidia cheers guys if anyone else has any stories please share .

Associate
Probably not a bad thing mate - I've learnt with age that it's best to just wait I used to go insane trying to get stuff but I've missed out on the launch of this and the PS5 and I don't really care I went out for a walk with my dog instead. My neighbour got an actual order through from a competitor before things went insane on their site. Three hours later they emailed him to let him know they have no stock at all this week and cancelled his order and refunded him which is the right thing to do in my opinion.

Associate
It's going to be the same bloody experience with Navi as well.. I would suggest cooling down and exercise rational choice whenever you are ready to buy.. it's best to shun any feeling of brand loyalty and get the best deal :)

Soldato
It's going to be the same bloody experience with Navi as well.. I would suggest cooling down and exercise rational choice whenever you are ready to buy.. it's best to shun any feeling of brand loyalty and get the best deal :)
Navi won’t crash the internet it will largely go unnoticed.

Associate
Money was taken from my account when they don't even know when they will have stock to ship?! That ridiculous.

My confirmation shows a price of £602 but we'll see if they try to change it after the fact.

C64

C64

Soldato
it's wise to cancel mate they are duping everyone, all the must play games wil be out 1 year later on pc or simply not be on pc
yes we will get the fps etc but the gtas red deads sports games will be on console

get a ps5 instead the low price has changed everything i expected them to be £700 +

Back
Top Bottom