New Dell IPS S2721DGF 165hz gaming monitor

Associate
ive chased my order with dell customer service its being made in China and due for despatch from there on 22/9 so hopefully by the end of the month. i have seen those various drivers etc on dells website will use them as well as use my Spider xElite to calibrate it.

Soldato
Associate
Having trouble getting display port to work, just doesn’t pick up the signal...HDMI works 144hz but the screen would randomly go black every now and again, used a different cable now the problem is sorted, but the display port just doesn’t work at all. Anyone know what the issue is? I have a gfx 960 and it has 3 dp connections but I think they are DP 1.2. This should still work though no? I’ve updated my graphics drivers aswell as installed dell drivers

Soldato
Having trouble getting display port to work, just doesn’t pick up the signal...HDMI works 144hz but the screen would randomly go black every now and again, used a different cable now the problem is sorted, but the display port just doesn’t work at all. Anyone know what the issue is? I have a gfx 960 and it has 3 dp connections but I think they are DP 1.2. This should still work though no? I’ve updated my graphics drivers aswell as installed dell drivers

I switched from hdmi to DP and had a similar issue, 'no signal detected' not sure if i read the solution on this thread or somewhere else, but what made it work for me (which admittedly sounds a bit bonkers) was to power screen off and PC off, and unplug them both from the mains for a few mins (presumably to drain any residual power). then powered it back up and it worked... I know, it sounds odd, but it worked for me.

Associate
I switched from hdmi to DP and had a similar issue, 'no signal detected' not sure if i read the solution on this thread or somewhere else, but what made it work for me (which admittedly sounds a bit bonkers) was to power screen off and PC off, and unplug them both from the mains for a few mins (presumably to drain any residual power). then powered it back up and it worked... I know, it sounds odd, but it worked for me.

cheers bud I’ll give that a shot!

Associate

omg it worked wtf? Thanks man I was spending hours last night looking for a fix...

Associate
Just ordered one of these after watching this thread for a while (my consolation prize for not getting a 3080 order in...)

Delivery date into October now (6th) but in no rush.

Associate
Just ordered one of these after watching this thread for a while (my consolation prize for not getting a 3080 order in...)

Delivery date into October now (6th) but in no rush.

Incidentally, I used the discount code posted a few pages back for a 10% discount and Topcashback tracked at £14.62 (5% pre VAT). So £336.37 paid once the cashback pays out.

Back
Top Bottom