Man sends banana to black mans table in Wetherspoons pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Yes, but they can't go running to the police.

They can if it's a hate crime, that's sort of the point.

I'm not going to sit here and debate with you the ethics or supposed 'moral relativism' of whether or not certain physical features should be 'protected'. That debate is just too expansive and to me has a very clear answer, one which I'm sure you won't agree with. Why don't we just enjoy our Fridays, aye?

Caporegime
They can if it's a hate crime, that's sort of the point.

I'm not going to sit here and debate with you the ethics or supposed 'moral relativism' of whether or not certain physical features should be 'protected'. That debate is just too expansive and to me has a very clear answer, one which I'm sure you won't agree with. Why don't we just enjoy our Fridays, aye?

No. Debate. Twerp!

Permabanned
It made BBC news front page, Apparantly he had a massive weight lifted of his shoulders and had his first real sleep in months. This is all pro left wing fabrication tbh, Its his contribution to BLM but all he has done is make people like me even more resisant to accepting him.

If i walked into a bar and someone sent me a raw potatoe and a balaclava, I would rofl my ass off.

Associate
I don't even know what to say reading this thread. Such a lack of empathy and understanding on some big issues in the world. It's clearly beyond your abilities to put yourselves in someone else's shoes and see the world as a different place to your day to day.

Maybe you are just saying some of this stuff to be funny. But what's funny about it? Go make an actual joke. Or is that too difficult, and you find it easier to talk about '5 a day' or some other offhand comment to fit in?

If you are sitting here saying that if a black man gets sent a banana they should just 'get over it' then the news flash is that you are not a very decent person.

UTT

UTT

Associate
This story is now on the front page of the BBC website ffs.

Does it really warrant that level of reporting?

I'm sure there are certain sections of society, for example the mass victims of asain grooming gangs nationally, homeless veterans, people losing jobs and careers through "due to covid..." that would love the same effort put in to their plight by the police and BBC as this case has received.

I can't believe that in the world today, this story warrants front page news by bbc

Burglary, here's a crime number. Domestic abuse, we'll send an unqualified social worker.

Soldato
+_d61e2d5bed58791ec0bdf23116af060c.jpg

Caporegime
and this Mods is why a lot of people think this is a racist site.
He actually thinks it's OK to throw bananas at black players and it's OK to say that on here :(
omg you should quickly get on twitter and whip up a mob!!!!!
what if you go to a football match your wife packed you a banana you don't like bananas so you throw it at a player who makes a mistake or whatever?

are you racist purely because banana is racist? what if he threw it at a white person?

what if I put a banana skin on the floor and a white person slips on it? is that different to if a black person came along and slipped on it? would my act suddenly become racist because I had no idea a non white person would step on it?

are things racist just because they are apparently racist? a banana is racist no? thats why they don't grow in england? they don't like whitey?

I find it quite amusing a persons actions can be deemed as racist even if that person possibly has never even considered any racial motivations behind his actions.

I'm sure footballers whether they be white or not have a lot more to worry about than bananas.

It's similar to when a group of white people beat up a black guy, how many times is it reported as a hate crime, racially motivated assault.
ITS RACIST!!!!!!

yet if a group of black guys beats up a white guy it won't even make the news ;)

people racist against white people again?

oh yea sorry I forgot you can't be racist as long as your skin isn't white but if you are white any possibly action you take is racist no matter what purely because your skin colour.

the more people talk about racism the more racist people are created, its a vicious cycle the news and everyone else should get away from

Last edited:
Soldato
and this Mods is why a lot of people think this is a racist site.
He actually thinks it's OK to throw bananas at black players and it's OK to say that on here :(

Do you find bananas racist? It's a yellow fruit that's enjoyable to eat.

Why anyone would throw them at people is odd, what a waste.

I suppose I could be offended that you believe I'm racist. But I'm not, I simply cannot believe that a banana is being used as a tool of racial abuse. I find it pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom