• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I see everyone talking about order numbers, so thought I'd help with mine

Order Number: 58612**
Date ordered: 17/09/2020 14:47:39
MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio

But like many here, it said payment still processing for most the day, which is usually instant whenever i've ordered before and I got the out of stock email not until the next day on the 18th at 2:28pm!

Caporegime
Interesting, I've just been looking into what is the cheapest GPU that can run my x34 @ 100Hz as I've also sold my card, do you mind telling me what model GPU you have got, I'm guessing it has a display port?

MSI 1030...has HDMI and Display port..

For someone who thinks life is too short, you certainly have time to post a lot of crap in here.

is that all you got?

Permabanned
Overclockers would have known exactly how many of each card they ordered and were shipped to them, for them to suggest otherwise is hogwash.

They knew this situation was coming but they get to sit on a large amount of cash and most people will just wait and keep quiet.

Most members here know that most launches never have the required stock too.

Pet Northerner
Don
Overclockers would have known exactly how many of each card they ordered and were shipped to them, for them to suggest otherwise is hogwash.

They knew this situation was coming but they get to sit on a large amount of cash and most people will just wait and keep quiet.

It'll happen again on the AMD launch

Associate
14:09 5860200
+500
14:31 5860700
+500
14:47 5861200

This is what I got, from 2 orders before mine, then mine at 14:47, 500 between 09 and 31, then another 500 from 31 to 47, so from 14:09 to 14:47 there was around 1000 orders.

Caporegime

Yup, gpu launches are generally a farce, seems to be an industry standard that they can never have enough cards available on launch day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom