Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Picked up a new tow car a few weeks ago, just had it detailed and ceramic coated to match the M3.

4.4 SDV8. Huge step up in quality from my E53 X5 and has no issues towing 2250kg around.

AD6-C8-EF6-CCA4-4187-81-EF-CCFEF8-C0-C106.jpg

Edit: No point posting up other photos if all they do is attract the local ******* from belittling someone else’s new car.

Last edited:
Soldato
Somehow fox has it in his head the Range Rover sport SVR can’t be that good cos the car it’s based on isn’t that good :confused:

Looks great in Firenze red. What year is it? That engine is no longer available :mad: awesome thing.

It’s a 2017, sounds crap but not sure what else I expected from a diesel :D Silent on the inside but not one to enjoy from the outside. I’m definitely not a diesel kind of person but needs must.

Man of Honour
They do sound lovely, I heard a bright blue one the other week.

Not sure which model - I had someone come flying up behind me in one of those doing probably 80 in a 40 :s then tried to overtake me and I actually eased off but it took them an age to get up to speed again LOL with lots of engine noise - then last I saw of them they were accelerating off through a 30 at goodness knows what speed but it certainly wasn't 30.

EDIT: Having looked it up it definitely wasn't the 4.4 SDV8 - there was no "sports car baiting" performance to it when it came to accelerating - I'd have left him in the dust on the overtake if I'd put my foot down instead of easing off to let him pass.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure which model - I had someone come flying up behind me in one of those doing probably 80 in a 40 :s then tried to overtake me and I actually eased off but it took them an age to get up to speed again LOL with lots of engine noise - then last I saw of them they were accelerating off through a 30 at goodness knows what speed but it certainly wasn't 30.

Either someone needed a fix or a footballer was late. :D

Man of Honour
Either someone needed a fix or a footballer was late. :D

I did wonder - but I'm guessing it was one of the cheaper models as it wasn't moving like the reviews of the 4.4 SDV8 suggest it can - he was rinsing it to get past me when the road opened up to the point I eased off to let him more safely overtake (to be clear I didn't try to race him or make the overtake difficult - I just got up to the speed limit from the change from 40 to NSL in my normal fashion).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom