What Body Wash / Shower Gel do you use?

Man of Honour
Nivea men stuff, for a few reasons.

1. Constantly finding it on offer.
2. It leathers amazingly.
3. The shape of the bottle is sensible, not unbelievably irritating as others (looking at you, right guard and adidas) can be.
4. It doesn't have an annoying cap like others do (right guard and adidas please just leave).

Oh and scrunchy shower tool or go home. Yeah so I call it a shower tool, big woop, wanna fight about it?

Soldato
I use soap instead of body wash just because of the plastic usage.
I get Body Shop soap and it seems to do the job and sometimes I smell like a mango so all good

Associate
The problem with Dove, you know those little soaps? Well, they will withstand at best, one aggressive body scrub. They start of the size of mini Frisbees and end up like actual-size Paracetamol.

Don
Always found Lynx the best at lathering up. Seems to last a long time because of it.
Agreed, especially with the "Manwasher" shower tool :)

I prefer either Icy Chill or Energised.

Original Souce Mint & Tea Tree; that tingle down under is the only cheap thrill I get these days.
Lynx Icy Chill seems to do that as well!

Soldato
I use head and shoulders or any non branded equivalent for head, shoulders and everywhere else.

The zinc or whatever it is that prevents dandruff also works on removing dead skin anywhere else so I come out feeling like a new man.

Soldato
I never use soap, all it does is damage your skin.
^ this. Stopped using soap last year and found I don't smell more than before. I do miss stepping out of the shower aglow with fruity scents, but my skin's better now.

Just a good rub under hot running water TBH. I shampoo once a month or so, beard less often. Generally just to wash away loose hair after a trim.

Associate
L’oréal Men Expert, preferably the blue one, whatever it’s called, along with H & S Classic Clean or H & S Scalp Relief very occasionally.

The Scalp Relief is amazing: bright orange, and smells like 1980s hard boiled lollies!!!!

Don
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort - doesn't really lather up though - just a basic gel without any horrid chemically feel you get with some.
Yeah I use Dove Men+Care range as well, the yellow, blue and green ones.

The one I found best though was the Charcoal+Clay (grey label). Godly stuff, but they stopped doing the big bottles, but looks like they’ve re-released it again.

When I was using soap years ago, I found it made a mess of the shower both with scum but also mould growth. Swapping to gel has made a massive difference in reducing it.

Soldato
I go through a lot with being a grease monkey (mechanic/fitter for heavy plant machinery)

So when i go to town and see it on 1/2 price offer at BOOTS i normally pick up 10 to 20 bottles of it..;)
Plus i only rarely go to town as am normally working all the hours my local town shops are open so i make sure to bulk buy it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom