• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
My point is it clearly stated on the order page Buy a 3080 and get legion FREE , correct me if I am wrong but did it mention only the first 1000s orders ? If not that is 100% a lie and is not cool on OC part

All that has happened so far is the offer has been removed from the site for new orders which is the responsible move as Gibbo freely confirmed they had only received 1,000 codes and had sold more than that so he couldn't continue the offer without getting more codes.

He has asked for more codes, that is what we know right now, lets give him time to open his mail on Monday and see if he has received enough to cover what they have sold and restart the offer...

No point in getting wound up about it yet, it may never be a problem...

Associate
They've had about 12,000+ orders actually since 3080 launch lol.

Friend ordered one last night and the order number difference was well over 12k now.

Thoise order number are not specific to graphics cards, i am sure overclockers have sold plenty of other products in the last few days

Associate
MSI
All that has happened so far is the offer has been removed from the site for new orders which is the responsible move as Gibbo freely confirmed they had only received 1,000 codes and had sold more than that so he couldn't continue the offer without getting more codes.

He has asked for more codes, that is what we know right now, lets give him time to open his mail on Monday and see if he has received enough to cover what they have sold and restart the offer...

No point in getting wound up about it yet, it may never be a problem...

Thats fair enough ill wait and see what happens.

Soldato
Thoise order number are not specific to graphics cards, i am sure overclockers have sold plenty of other products in the last few days

Someone recently shared they order frequently from OcUK weekly, and the average orders per week seems to be about 2k orders give or take.

I don't think with those numbers in mind, that their BAU weekly orders are anything significant - compared to the volume of 3080 sales when 13k+ orders have been placed in the last 48 hours lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom