Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Picked up a new tow car a few weeks ago, just had it detailed and ceramic coated to match the M3.

4.4 SDV8. Huge step up in quality from my E53 X5 and has no issues towing 2250kg around.

AD6-C8-EF6-CCA4-4187-81-EF-CCFEF8-C0-C106.jpg

Edit: No point posting up other photos if all they do is attract the local ******* from belittling someone else’s new car.

Yeah yeah sod that, pics of the #racecar needed! :p

Christ, the orange skin on that! I thought my old 6 series was bad!

You can't really tell how bad it is or isn't from that one picture in fairness. :p

Doesn't look like anything unusual by new car standards at least.

Caporegime
Yeah yeah sod that, pics of the #racecar needed! :p

You can't really tell how bad it is or isn't from that one picture in fairness. :p

Doesn't look like anything unusual by new car standards at least.

If only you'd noticed his post had been edited. He deleted the close up shots when he threw his toys out of the pram.

Caporegime
If only you'd noticed his post had been edited. He deleted the close up shots when he threw his toys out of the pram.

Uh oh, that's a proper Acme move! :p

Finally got around to getting the white MK2 Road worthy enough to take home

Christ, the banana peel on that, I thought my old Model Y van was bad!

(It looks awesome though in seriousness!)

Caporegime
I think I built that car when I was 12 in NFS Most Wanted. Thankfully my tastes have developed since.

Go away Grandad, let the cool kids talk. :p

Mullered about a million bugs last week. 26c outside temp is horrific on the inside :D

D7-BC48-A0-084-A-4-C29-BEC7-FAC78-CCD682-B.jpg

Awesome build! I did look through your posts in the BMW thread and stalked you on Instagram too. :p

Sounds fantastic as well. Weapon.

Caporegime
I think I built that car when I was 12 in NFS Most Wanted. Thankfully my tastes have developed since.
Now look what you've done! :p
I once had a nightmare that I drove round in a ****** Volvo, thank god it wasn’t a reality!
I'm not touching this. :D

I like Volvos as well as BMWs though, cheap way to go fast in comfort. Don't rot out quite like BMWs do either. :p

Back
Top Bottom