• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I got my 3080 and I fitted a waterblock to it and overclocked it

Soldato
Next time im doing this, i only live 2 hours away, i would prefer 4 hours driving over 2 days of trying to get the website to load :D, Might as well make a day out of it and see whats happening in Stoke.

Same, live an hour and a half away and quite often drive up to Stoke for work anyway.
Collection in person is the way forward for these releases I think

Soldato
jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

Very nice! Rub it in :p

I’ve considered one with a Waterblock to replace my 2080Ti on water but I haven’t decided yet. Could be next year at this rate with the stock levels.

How is the card in gaming vs the 1080Ti?

Be interested in seeing some gaming benchmarks overclocked vs my 2080Ti to see the difference both cards on water.

Soldato
jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

Very nice! Rub it in :p

I’ve considered one with a Waterblock to replace my 2080Ti on water but I haven’t decided yet. Could be next year at this rate with the stock levels.

How is the card in gaming vs the 1080Ti?

Be interested in seeing some gaming benchmarks overclocked vs my 2080Ti to see the difference both cards on water.

Think he should get banned for trolling, I've got a card, here's half a look at it and a benchmark :p

Back
Top Bottom