Le Mans 2020

Associate
Went to Le Mans last year, it was amazing, put Eurosport on and its made me realise how worth a tenner is to lose all the sodding adverts!! Its unbearable, every 10 minutes it seems they plug in 5 minutes of adverts.... if you want to know how worth a tenner is... whack Eurosport on for an hour

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
I didn’t do very well with the night racing - I must have conked out at about 10:30pm, woke up on the sofa at about 11 and couldn’t keep my eyes open :D

I’m finding the new race position bar down the left hand side of the feed a bit annoying, it gives you literally no idea what the gaps are. Would be much better if they could put the interval time on it. The old scroll bar at the bottom was a bit slow if you didn’t catch it at the beginning but at least it told you where the cars were.

Associate
I’m finding the new race position bar down the left hand side of the feed a bit annoying, it gives you literally no idea what the gaps are. Would be much better if they could put the interval time on it. The old scroll bar at the bottom was a bit slow if you didn’t catch it at the beginning but at least it told you where the cars were.

In complete agreement there. Have had to keep opening up the live timing (http://timing.radioshow.limited/) to keep track when coming back to the coverage from sleep/break etc.

Soldato
I'm supporting the ladies team in LMP2 now (car 50). They're doing a great job. Fantastic to see Sophia Floersch doing a good job after her crash in F3 last year.

Soldato
Is there a difference between the car spec in GTE Pro and Am or is it just the drivers that make the difference?

Apologies for newb question - I’ve not watched that much WEC racing.

Associate
Has #38 got enough to get to the end in LMP2, going to be touch and go!

**Edit** - Bah, looks like they were just trying to pressure #22 into pushing too hard and making an error

Last edited:
Soldato
Indeed. Well done Toyota, with no other works manufacturer competition and a budget far exceeding anyone else you managed to finish first and third. Good job.

*WaynesWorldThumbsUp.gif*

:p

They did have to finish the race even if there was limited competition :p

Back
Top Bottom