• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I checked my order again after about 20 mins and apparently I've gone from being 186 In the queue I'm now 90 In the queue so I'm wondering If It actually works properly. I have a Zotac on order

I ,for one, requested cancellation of my Zotac preorder after seeing Buildzoid's analysis of it, but also because EK took it off their list of reference block compatibility.

Last edited:
Associate
Just FYI, a friend ordered a TUF which was delivered on Saturday (he did not pay for Saturday delivery, so thanks to OCUK for that!).

The calculator shows he was 46th in line for that card.

Associate
No, its all guesswork as we dont have all of the order information. Only what people have submitted to the forum

I think it might be a good idea for people to identify the manufacturer of the card they ordered to help narrow the field a little. I ordered an inno 3d X4 knowing it wouldn't be in stock until late October. I hope I will be one of the first to receive one when they do come into stock, however my queue position at 14:33 isn't going to be relevant to anything, and several people who have orders later than mine are likely to receive product before I do.

There was a list by Gibbo of what cards were available and which were expected and those which were not expected until later.

IIRC Inno are very big in the far East and India not so much in Europe and the USA, that might have an impact on where they ship to first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom