Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Caporegime
Average Wednesday afternoon for me...

Your average posts per day is 13.7.
My average posts per day is 10.

I thought I was bad. :D

With the members who have been here since the early to mid 2000's though I can never be sure if their post count is legit or if they "bought" some posts in that charity forum post sale thing that happened once upon a time a long time ago!

For example I don't think @Feek has averaged 35 posts a day for the last 18 years? Or maybe he has? Who knows. :p

Last edited:
Associate
It's been a while since I've ordered to my home address, I usually use my work one which seems to be fine with free delivery. However I've definitely used it for home before too, but now the only option is expensive DPD Two-Day, rather than free Royal Mail/DPD Next Day... what's changed? Postcode is AB32

Associate
Odd how clothing etc do free shipping when you spend over a certain amount but spend 650 on a GPU and I still have to fork out for shipping. I guess they build it into there cost. At least we have this, just need to pull my finger out :)

Associate
I'm going to try and get free shipping now! It's my dream...
Chip in to a few low response questions in the general pc building forums as I have recently and you'll be ok.
I've decided that even though I'm no 10,000 post expert, I am now up to date enough in general to help those who, like me, were a bit over-awed by the options facing them when looking to build or upgrade a PC.

Back
Top Bottom