• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I went with the Zotac and I'm 115 on the calculator. I doubt mine will sent out before CyberPunk 2077 is released.

Is it safe to post out order numbers online like this?

Associate
Do we have any idea of OC`s initial 3080 stock numbers at launch on the 17th?
People seem remarkably good at ferreting out this sort of info....

Associate
Do we have any idea of OC`s initial 3080 stock numbers at launch on the 17th?
People seem remarkably good at ferreting out this sort of info....

No one knows but by sounds of it they had a low amount I'm talking maybe 10-20 for each brand. I highly doubt they would have had anymore than maybe 200.

Soldato
I went with the Zotac and I'm 115 on the calculator. I doubt mine will sent out before CyberPunk 2077 is released.

Is it safe to post out order numbers online like this?
Don't see why not? Assume we would get ours similar date, although may depend on how many MSI's or Zotac's are in at the time? I am not very patient when it comes to waiting, too used to ordering off Amazon at 6pm and getting stuff next morning.

Associate
My plan is to keep my spot in the que. I was like 15 hours after launch to get my order in. If I get something else on another website earlier then I’ll cancel. Otherwise I’m not gunna cry about it. Life goes on. Really is just a luxury item. I’ll be thinking about a new monitor in the meantime.

Associate
simple really....

It’s an estimate and the changing number of people with the different card manufacturers will result in different values.

Why not create another input in the google formular for the order number and simulate an independent queue for each and every product. It would've been more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom