• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Associate
On the upside, just used that calculator, and despite getting my order through at 14.54, I'm approx 222 on the queue for the MSI Gaming X Trio, which isn't as bad as I first thought. Gives me hope I should see my card by the end of October latest.

Associate
The amount of people coming in with 4xx order numbers and questions like "when will I get my Card"

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

And those suggesting dates too..

The best advice is, if you are in the pre-order queue, is this

1) are you ok with the ~£700 held up with no card for a while?
2) Will the 20gb cards impact your decision?
3) is your heart set on a card from a particular brand or can you hop?
4) Are you willing to wait for the Radeon 69xx series to launch and are you willing to hop to team red?

Associate
Would anyone who ordered Gigabyte Eagle be able to tell me their order time and queue position for the card? Ordered at 15:16, but haven't received an e-mail confirmation so can't check myself on the calculator. Would give me a rough idea of anyone is close to that time if they know their queue number.

I get it is 100% not accurate in anyway, but false hope would be appreciated at this time :D

Associate
Would anyone who ordered Gigabyte Eagle be able to tell me their order time and queue position for the card? Ordered at 15:16, but haven't received an e-mail confirmation so can't check myself on the calculator. Would give me a rough idea of anyone is close to that time if they know their queue number.

I get it is 100% not accurate in anyway, but false hope would be appreciated at this time :D

Your correct order number will be on the out of stock email you received.

Associate
I am 42nd in the cue on that calc for MSI G X Trio, however.... I remember having to wait 6 months for my G X TRIO 2080ti at Scan and I was given a real queue position of 55, then I had to wait another month as the card was not working on arrival lol

Associate
I know READING with Understanding is hard for some. How did they manage to get 700 quid for card with that IQ level ?? :D

I know right, kids today are so ******* self-entitled it's crazy, I'm so happy i'm halfway through my expectant life already, o and if your an adult over 30 asking dumbass questions which are literally 1 page back, even sometimes on the same damned page you asked, then just an extra big CAPITAL WTF!!!! for you.

Associate
The calculator doesn't work for me and I've tried it a few times. I just filled in the form, downloaded the spreadsheet, filtered it, and counted what number I am in the queue for that particular card. Looks like I'm in for a wait, especially as this is based on who's actually filled in the form! Oh well - it's something to look forward to I guess. haha

Permabanned
I know right, kids today are so ******* self-entitled it's crazy, I'm so happy i'm halfway through my expectant life already, o and if your an adult over 30 asking dumbass questions which are literally 1 page back, even sometimes on the same damned page you asked, then just an extra big CAPITAL WTF!!!! for you.
People like that would DIE in no internet world. Or would been asigned to batalion 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom