• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I'm going to go for a 3090 this week if I don't hear anything. I was debating going for a FE but I really like the review of the MSI Trio. I guess it will come down to which card I get first.
are you driving to ocuk HQ and paying at tilt to get it ?? If not how do You know You ae getting any ofc there will be even less of thiose than 3080s hahaa

Associate
They probably spent the full weekend counting thier cash, the boss has probably done a runner and retired 20 years early ‍
tbh the situation isn't all rosey for OcUK cos they are the ones left facing off against rumbled customers... meanwhile Nvidia sends out a generic BS press release and doesn't give 2 ***** as long as their share price holds.

Associate
Anyone keeps tracking those orders still?
Just ordered (20 Sep 2020 18:44:00)
MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card
GX-36B-MS

I guess no delivery dates yet?

Associate
Want to thank you for your contribution. Just checked my queue position and this is hopefully this is good news!

Order Number: 5870176
Code:
You picked ASUS TUF OC
In your card selection queue number:433

Not sure how many orders there were before and actually shipped out but hey not that big compared to others positions in queue considering I completed my order at 18 Sep 2020 01:58:00.

If anybody has any news on the stock amount or how many were originally in stock then that would be great!

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone keeps tracking those orders still?
Just ordered (20 Sep 2020 18:44:00)
MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card
GX-36B-MS

I guess no delivery dates yet?

This has been a very popular card and you are very late to the pre order. I would have a guess of December at the earliest for your order. But you could get lucky depending on delivery sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom