• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Does anyone know what's happening with the free Watchdogs Legion codes. I thought the game was free with the 3080 card?

Then ran out of codes at OCUK, Gibbo has requested more, no reason to assume they will not get them, but unless and until he does they took the promo off the site for new orders.

Associate
Want to thank you for your contribution. Just checked my queue position and this is hopefully this is good news!

Order Number: 5870176
Code:
You picked ASUS TUF OC
In your card selection queue number:433

Not sure how many orders there were before and actually shipped out but hey not that big compared to others positions in queue considering I completed my order at 18 Sep 2020 01:58:00.

If anybody has any news on the stock amount or how many were originally in stock then that would be great!

Lol im position -37824 apparently looking forward to my Card arriving from September 2018 haha

Associate
Would like to know what the OCUK management and staff think of what this post has become with the calculator etc.

I think it's great that people now have some hope and some sort of guideline as to when they might I say might get their card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom