• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Would like to know what the OCUK management and staff think of what this post has become with the calculator etc.

I think it's great that people now have some hope and some sort of guideline as to when they might I say might get their card.
You new here Seen all sorts of cooml **** going off at OCUK thats why im here even tho i end up with ban hammers every now and then when my meds not strong enough and my natural side takes over resoulting in posts that get me suspended :p

Associate
You need to go to the email they sent you, check the order number there. All the order numbers will start with 58 or 59. Not OC. Then calculate again.
Legend thanks,

You picked GIGABYTE AORUS XTREME
In your card selection queue number: 14

I did get to payment 15 mins earlier but the site crashed.... sad times haha.

This is just me thinking out loud.

According to the spreadsheet (which I'm taking with a huge pinch of salt) I'm at around position 28 for the TUF non-OC model.
Looks like most people were actually buying the slightly more expensive OC model. :)

Gibbo said:
Speaking to board partners, September shipments shall be small, so far:
- More Asus TUF are due early next week and then later next week some TUF OC and Strix OC

I guess-a-estimate small shipments via air freight would be anything up to 50 units.

#hopeful_thinking

i have an idea. we all pre ordered right, and we are going to be waiting a few months. lets just see what amd come out with. if it looks good cancel preorder and jump ship...

Wouldn't that be a nightmare for NVIDIA if orders were not filled before the RDNA2 launch and AMD hits the ball out of the park.

- People would be cancelling their pre-orders left, right and center lol. :p

Associate
Maybe this has been asked, but does anyone know anything of the Zotac Cards?
I saw in Gibbos initial post there was some stock and some more coming this week.

Highly doubtful its large volumes of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom