Man sends banana to black mans table in Wetherspoons pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Most people? Are you sure? Or do you mean the usual, predictable, and loud posters are focusing on the admittedly less savoury parts of BLM and ignoring everything else? I bet that you could give most regular forum users the chance to list 5 of that type of poster and most lists would contain the same names.
Why not tho? Few people are disagreeing with the base concept that "black lives matter". So it's everything else BLM stands for that gets scrutinised, along with some of the activities of their advocates. Which even you find unsavoury.

Don't see why anything BLM stands for or does should be ignored or brushed under the carpet.

P.S. couldn't give a fig about appearing on any "list". Not that I think I would.

Soldato
Most people? Are you sure? Or do you mean the usual, predictable, and loud posters are focusing on the admittedly less savoury parts of BLM and ignoring everything else? I bet that you could give most regular forum users the chance to list 5 of that type of poster and most lists would contain the same names.

Remember, these are the low capability people who class all Muslims as extremists, all BLM sympathisers as extremists, not recognising the irony of their own racism putting them in the same group as the white supremacist terrorists if you apply the same logic.

Caporegime
Why not tho? Few people are disagreeing with the base concept that "black lives matter". So it's everything else BLM stands for that gets scrutinised, along with some of the activities of their advocates. Which even you find unsavoury.

Don't see why anything BLM stands for or does should be ignored or brushed under the carpet.

P.S. couldn't give a fig about appearing on any "list". Not that I think I would.

You're right, absolutely no one is saying "black lives don't matter", just when more black people have been killed in the riots than killed by the police, the movement looks ridiculous to anyone with a lick of common sense.

A lot of white virtue signalling types find the name attractive so run along with it while cities like Portland, Chicago and Seattle burn down and black communities are destroyed because at the end of the day they care not about black lives but appearing virtuous.

The whole movement is based on the false narrative that black people are being hunted down by the police and ignores empirical data like shooting statistics showing most people being killed by the police are white.

Caporegime
Remember, these are the low capability people who class all Muslims as extremists, all BLM sympathisers as extremists, not recognising the irony of their own racism putting them in the same group as the white supremacist terrorists if you apply the same logic.
This post has no grounding in reality at all.

Which posters have said any of those things, and why would those (purely fictitious) people be the same as "white supremacist terrorists"? I mean, specifically the "terrorist" bit?

I didn't realise that holding a particular view made you a terrorist.

Soldato
I found funny the fact that the defendant said he ordered the banana for a joke and it was supposed to go to his own table. Imagine the hilarity that would have ensued, had he selected the correct table, when something he ordered himself was delivered his own table.

Soldato
Can't be. They find it traumatising and have to go to the police about it and then their hands shake whenever they walk past a Wetherspoons. What level of self-loathing would you have to do that?!

He should have gone to the police about it. I'm sure you'd instantly shake off any abuse when you're not hiding behind your keyboard.

Caporegime
He should have gone to the police about it. I'm sure you'd instantly shake off any abuse when you're not hiding behind your keyboard.

Um...yeah tbh. I'm not a little wimp so dont go crying to the police when someone calls me a name.

I'm sorry that you're so fragile though that you would feel the need to. It's ok. Stay strong xxx

Caporegime
Um...yeah tbh. I'm not a little wimp so dont go crying to the police when someone calls me a name.

I'm sorry that you're so fragile though that you would feel the need to. It's ok. Stay strong xxx

Don't be that guy, come on. You know damn well that "grow a thicker skin" doesn't apply here, there is a whole plethora of variables which haven't been taken in to consideration.

Soldato
_104714779_barnes_getty.jpg

It's the suggestion that blacks are closer related to apes than they are their white counterparts.

You surely haven't gone through the entirety of your life without hearing this. If so, then Diddums is correct that you have had one sheltered life.

Personal Favourite response to it

Caporegime
The most surprising thing about all this is wetherspoons serves fruit!?

I mean how often is somone buying a banana in wetherspoons that they actually have them in stock and on the app?

Dude got what he deserved though, it was a scumbag thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom