• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
No pre order for me, I'm still not sure which console I'll be getting yet. I think I'll wait until I've seen both consoles in the flesh running some next gen games and had a play.

I'm leaning towards PS5 at the moment, I have two Xbox one S in the house and one PS4, I could give my kids an Xbox one each and get a PS5 for myself.

Decisions, decisions.

Soldato
I'm just puzzled by the rush to get this console and I loved my ps4. Aside from maybe demon souls (a remake) what are people planning to play on their shiny new console?

No sarcasm intended. An upscaled cyberpunk? What else? What am I missing here......

Miles Morales- a 7 hour expansion??

I still have PS4 games I'd like to enjoy without the background noise of a jet engine. God of War I'm looking at you. I just can't enjoy the game when I have to turn my TV volume up to "silly" to hear the game over the PS4 fans :D

Soldato
No pre order for me, I'm still not sure which console I'll be getting yet. I think I'll wait until I've seen both consoles in the flesh running some next gen games and had a play.

I'm leaning towards PS5 at the moment, I have two Xbox one S in the house and one PS4, I could give my kids an Xbox one each and get a PS5 for myself.

Decisions, decisions.

Don't be cruel :eek::D

Soldato
I still have PS4 games I'd like to enjoy without the background noise of a jet engine. God of War I'm looking at you. I just can't enjoy the game when I have to turn my TV volume up to "silly" to hear the game over the PS4 fans :D

I suppose I've played most of the greats. I've got a headset so that didn't really bother me. For people like myself it's just indulgent to get one (nothing wrong with that). For me I'm waiting to see what they do with cyberpunk initially before considering an investment. If the ps4 upgrade looks decent enough then it saves me a graphics card (and delays). Ideally would have liked to play it with the ps5 patch.

Soldato
Has it been confirmed that you can play online games with PS4 players if you are on the PS5? COD/FIFA for example? I'd have thought with cross play (COD) that this would be a feature?

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed on this thread however I don't recall seeing anything myself. It would make sense that you could though.

Soldato

Has anyone heard the cooling system on the PS5 yet? Could be even louder than my Pro on full blast, actually I don't think that is possible :p

Soldato
I just want an upgrade and a UHD player. I've just bought an OLED and I am on the base PS4. I might not even buy a game. Undecided on that front. Probably just play Apex like I do now :D

Soldato
I might try getting one of the Souls games on the cheap and see how I get on, will give me an idea if the style is for me or not.

Dark Souls 3 is probably your best entry point then...I found it by far the easiest of the series and a lot of the gameplay is more refined which I expect Demon Souls will be like also.

Back
Top Bottom