• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Can't speak for others but it's a pretty damn big upgrade for those of us who skipped the 20xx series. My 1080 has served me well but it's starting to show it's age and my ego won't allow me to turn down settings... :p

Plus RTX and DLSS screens of Cyberpunk 2077 look damn sexy.

I feel you brother, also skipped 20 series. Can't wait to play games ay my native res without having to put settings on low/mid :D

Associate
Not fancying scrolling through lots of pages... So apologies if this has already been answered!

The thread Gibbo set up for updates, hasn't changed since he set it up a few days ago. It's the only place I am going to look for updates on orders/estimated times/incoming stock. Or is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Cheers

Associate
Not fancying scrolling through lots of pages... So apologies if this has already been answered!

The thread Gibbo set up for updates, hasn't changed since he set it up a few days ago. It's the only place I am going to look for updates on orders/estimated times/incoming stock. Or is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Cheers
That’s about it, we don’t know much of anything so far

Associate
Queue number 59 for the Gigabyte Eagle... no idea what that means in terms of timescale though... when they say they are getting low numbers, is that 5, 50, 500? “Low” is a relative term!

Soldato

Cheers
Nope thats the only place you need to look.

Soldato
Having ordered yesterday a TUF 3080 what's my chances of seeing it by Nov 17th you reckon?
depends on yields through October, Gibbo has already mentioned there will be much larger qty's in October and November but how much is anyones guess until the manufacturers/suppliers give him more info.

Edit: Also depends on RDNA2 performance, if it hits the spot i can imagine a lot of people will cancel their nvidia pre orders for AMD hence moving you up the queue.

Soldato

Cheers

Because it's been the weekend, sod all will happen in terms of distribution and updates.

There may be some new info posted today if lucky, but I doubt it'll be anything eventful tbh.

Associate
For those few of us who ordered Palit, I tweeted @ them and got this reply…

84BaHHD

https://twitter.com/Palit_Global/status/1307982188122578944

So if you're lower in the queue, as I am, then I'm pretty hopeful we'll have one within September. Obviously we can't know for sure until it's in our hands, but I'm excited again.

I'm a ways down the queue as I ordered at 5.30 (after a the only site I could get onto at 2pm cancelled my order).

It's good news though - hope you don't have too much of a wait for yours!

Associate
You can't be lol, I'm third in the queue for the zotac card as well lol

The calculator is using averages on numbers, it's not accurate down to the specific number as it's using the rough percentages of less than 200 orders to work out approximately how many of each card was ordered.

You need to look at it as you're probably in a really good position for that card, but not that you're exactly position 3 (or 5 or even 10) as nobody knows to that level of accuracy.

Associate
Queue number 59 for the Gigabyte Eagle... no idea what that means in terms of timescale though... when they say they are getting low numbers, is that 5, 50, 500? “Low” is a relative term!

I think I saw in here somewhere fairly early on Low means < 50

They were not able to confirm exact numbers because of Nvidia. Where are people getting queue numbers from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom