The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
TU11 is out tomorrow , I agree Kainz they better have improved the loot !

Godammit. This is the shortest 'break' ever! Didn't know it was so close!

How are you getting so much rainbow loot? I've had some triple god roll rainbows but my inventory and stash is about 95% full of triple reds and guns. With some others near max that I'm still chasing. Trying to squeeze more crit damage out of my AR/SMG and rifle builds. I'm needing another 5% - 6% that is missing from my gear.
Hovering between 191 - 193% dependant on the parts I put on with 53% chc with Coyote's Mask.

Rifle build is sitting at 60%chc with 202% critical hit damage. Some pieces to finalize would get it above 210% or so as I've never gotten good Fox Prayer's yet.

Only last night I nearly got my completed triple god rolled Famas 2010. It was 1% away from triple god roll with 9% damage to target out of cover. As much as I love Burnout, I hate the talent it has on it. I think my Burnout has 7% or 8% damage to target out of cover.

I've seen that Famas from last nights run hit over 1 million per bullet but it isn't consistent.
Mate, I kid you not since TU9 I noticed a 'lot' of rainbows but it wasn't that bothersome. In 10 however it is off the scale. At one point I was convinced that Providence loot runs were bugged because literally every bit of Prov that I obtained was rainbow. I eventually found one piece that had all red not too long ago that broke the streak.

As I've said many times - my main DPS build is mostly high god rolled armour bits that literally come from TU8, and that was when I first began playing back in March...on Story difficulty! Since then my DPS build hasn't had any new armour bits ie zero progress since then.

I have no issue with rainbows, it is the sheer escalated frequency of them since TU9 that has alarmed me.

Bear in mind my complaints are for armour - weapons are completely fine and I have zero issues with their rolls. I've got so much god rolled 'great' weaps that I wish there was an online shop...

Edit: Apologies for grammar. Bad nights sleep.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't think the update will affect me, being a lowly lvl 9 who has only just graduated from bin-dipping.

The party I was shepherding with last night wandered (unintentionally, I think) into what I later discovered was probably the lvl 25 stronghold due east of the White House. Yea, that didn't go well at all!

Is lvl 25 a watermark moment? A sort of "coming of age"?

Anyway, since switching to dx11 I've put a few solid hours in and it hasn't missed a beat so hopefully that's that sorted.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
That would be District Union Arena. It's near end game for level 30 agents. Mauled down by Hyenas with their SMGs, right?

Soldato
I don't think the update will affect me, being a lowly lvl 9 who has only just graduated from bin-dipping.

The party I was shepherding with last night wandered (unintentionally, I think) into what I later discovered was probably the lvl 25 stronghold due east of the White House. Yea, that didn't go well at all!

Is lvl 25 a watermark moment? A sort of "coming of age"?

Anyway, since switching to dx11 I've put a few solid hours in and it hasn't missed a beat so hopefully that's that sorted.
I wouldnt go near there, that's level 30 area.

V F

V F

Soldato

I remember one time I was level 7, I came across a group of Hyenas walking up a road somewhere near a Hyena control point. They were level 23. I started the firefight, hid, then popped my head within 1 second, one shot to death. It was funny to experience.

But yeah, stay away from District Union Arena, Capitol Hill which is locked at 30 only, Roosevelt unlocks at 28 I think.

Soldato
I have this installed but only played 90 minutes, is it worth sticking with as a solo experience until the end game?

I couldnt really get into it as a co-op experience as i didn't have enough time to soak up atmosphere and read all the notes/logs etc.

Soldato
That would be District Union Arena. It's near end game for level 30 agents. Mauled down by Hyenas with their SMGs, right?

We didn't even get inside, lol. Two of us were outside the entrance waiting for the other member of our party to catch up. I was hiding in cover (but I don't think my matey was) when things kicked off. Expecting a "normal" battle, I popped out of cover for a look, only to be thwonked on the head by one of those rushing hyenas with the retro respirators. I think matey hit the ground before I did and we both lay mortally wounded without even getting a shot off. It was hilariously bad. :D

I definitely won't be going there again. :)

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
We didn't even get inside, lol. Two of us were outside the entrance waiting for the other member of our party to catch up. I was hiding in cover (but I don't think my matey was) when things kicked off. Expecting a "normal" battle, I popped out of cover for a look, only to be thwonked on the head by one of those rushing hyenas with the retro respirators. I think matey hit the ground before I did and we both lay mortally wounded without even getting a shot off. It was hilariously bad. :D

well not till you have better gear and weapons and then you will find it like other areas.

Soldato

Get a carry ;)

Associate
Trying to do a DUA on legendary and game keeps matching me with levels 65 and 150... it's so bloody annoying.

Can't kick anyone either because it brings in three people at a time meaning you have to wait for the 3 minute count down to elapse.

Quite literally a waste of time, should definitely be able to kick people as I please being the host ¬.¬

Soldato
Just ran The Summit with PR. Not bad but I can see it becoming stale rather fast. The environments are re-used quite a lot and the impression that you're in a skyscraper is somewhat non-existent as it's just a series of rooms escalating upwards. No windows or any kind of exterior view doesn't help one bit.

I think we started from Level 45 and worked our way to 60 without much of an issue. By then I was constantly full on inventory and struggling to stay awake and I get the impression my buddy was the same. Loot was nothing special - rainbows are still a thing but to cut things short, everything got dismantled. Truth me told, I was more excited by the new manhunt and the new season track rather than the Summit.

Soldato
I notice that they still haven't addressed the random 'instakills' from crappy enemies. Just been doing the easiest levels on the Skyscraper and was breezing through it with my 1.6M armour True Patriot build, and then it happened - out of nowhere a dot in the distance hit me for all my armour and 99% of my health.

Back
Top Bottom