• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Exclusive or not, this surely means the games will be included in GP, which reinforces my decision to go Xbox this time as a Western RPG machine.
This is the real doozy - they will add them to Gamepass for Xbox and PC in effect making them free for customers already on Gamepass whilst PS customers will I guess continue to pay full price.

Phil Spencer said:
We will be adding Bethesda’s iconic franchises to Xbox Game Pass for console and PC

The horsepower behind Series X, Plus Gamepass, plus EAPlay, plus XCloud, plus a chunk of MS titles available on both PC and Xbox for no additional charge really is a winning combo for me.

Soldato
Gamepass. Just Gamepass.

Yeah this.

I mean, in the past two weeks they've added FIFA/NHL/Madden, Battlefield, NFS, UFC, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect, Titanfall, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom, Quake, Dishonoured, Wolfenstein, Rage, Prey, The Evil Within, and more.

Damn :eek:

Caporegime
So I’ve got the Astro A40 headphones with the mixamp pro. According to Astro they will be compatible with the Xbox series x as the mixamp will need a firmware download in order for sound to be used with the usb connection. The Xbox series no longer have the optical port at the back.

Just an FYI for anyone that has the same headphones. Hopefully the firmware upgrade will be available day one on the release of the Xbox series consoles.

Associate
Does anyone know if the Plex app will output Atmos to a receiver on the series x? Was thinking of replacing my Nvidia shield pro, but would need to be able to play all the formats the shield can

Soldato
Im sorry if this has been asked.

I have a X1X on all access.
Nearly at 12 months so was in time to get the deal to upgrade to series x

Question.

Can we preorder online via all access or do i have to go to store tomorrow (as theres some complication re: the upgrade)

Caporegime
Game website has just let me register but getting internal 500 errors when I try and log in. That doesent bode well!
Yeh I’m having the same issue, can’t even access the website on my phone.
They may have taken it down due people trying to log in to get prepared for the pre orders tomorrow.
Smyths seems to be ok though I can easily access that via my phone browser.

Soldato
......and I fully expect DeathHoop and GhostCable to come out on Xbox at the same time. :D

Could be that the Deathloop delay wasn't a coincidence.

I don't care either way TBH. This game was always on my "will ait for Game Pass" list. I'm really intrigued by it. But nowhere near enough to spend £40+.

Soldato
So tomorrow morning, i am hoping that the finance applications will slow everyone down , considering many will likely be opting for the monthly deal.

I am good to go with my xbox credit for the MS Store and paying upfront :D

Is it 8am everywhere?
Argh finance or buy out right ARGH

Back
Top Bottom