• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I think 18 hours battery estimate is conservative from Apple, I put it on after a full charge at around 9:30pm last night and I've been wearing it since the battery is at 51%.

Associate
Ordered a 44m Series 6 but not coming till October.

Anyone got any recommendations for a screen protector or case? One of my friends says he regrets not protecting his s4 as it has developed some scratche, so I figure I should do something to protect it.

Commissario
OP
Ordered a 44m Series 6 but not coming till October.

Anyone got any recommendations for a screen protector or case? One of my friends says he regrets not protecting his s4 as it has developed some scratche, so I figure I should do something to protect it.
Don't bother. Although technically it's a computer, it's a watch and I think screen protectors look ridiculous. Plus it has curved edges so no protector will reach to the edge and its the edge you're most likely to knock. Take a look here.

Man of Honour
Don't bother. Although technically it's a computer, it's a watch and I think screen protectors look ridiculous. Plus it has curved edges so no protector will reach to the edge and its the edge you're most likely to knock. Take a look here.
I typed out the same last night but didnt click send. 100% agree with this, covers look naff.

Can you use apple pay on the GPS model without your phone present?
Sure,

The watch presents the card to the reader, it doesnt send any data over the internet. In the same way your Credit/Debit card doesn't need an internet connection.

Soldato
Might have to take a wander up to the o'l Apple Store this weekend to view these in person, I kind of want to try one of those new fancy new fangled flex bands, but suspect I will stick to my usual band.

Caporegime
I typed out the same last night but didnt click send. 100% agree with this, covers look naff.

Sure,

The watch presents the card to the reader, it doesnt send any data over the internet. In the same way your Credit/Debit card doesn't need an internet connection.

That make sense but doesn't it need to do some kind of ID unlock first?

Back
Top Bottom