Man sends banana to black mans table in Wetherspoons pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I would say it was verging on an obsession. There's absolutely nothing wrong with preferring some races over others. Quite when and how people became brainwashed into accepting such preferences are abhorrent I don't know, but relatively speaking, it's a very recent thing.

In your imaginary pub perhaps.

Oh sorry, almost forgot: ;)

Caporegime
@Dis86 , you're pushing this thread pretty hard and as normal a thread like this grows arms and legs. What exactly is the problem you have with what to most people seems to be an idiot doing an idiotic thing but with more serious ramifications than some might expect? Are you defending his right to do what he did? Or that 'liberals' are being overly dramatic about a - in your mind - non event? Your general posting doesn't follow the same path as the other usual suspects (The Running Man being the most hilarious avoider of just outright saying "I don't like people who aren't white") and while you do seem mostly anti-immigration and anti-BLM, you don't have anywhere near the required level of frothing to be a top tier asshat like the other GD dreadfuls.

So what is it? What is it that has got you with this particular case? And yes I'm serious, and no I'm not on a wind-up.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I would say it was verging on an obsession. There's absolutely nothing wrong with preferring some races over others. Quite when and how people became brainwashed into accepting such preferences are abhorrent I don't know, but relatively speaking, it's a very recent thing.
Very carefully chosen words there.

Can we give @NVP a new title? Something like "Ultimate GIF master" or something? Dude's always on point with his GIFs. Always.
QXys3tL.gif
#gifgameonpoint

Permabanned
Wow, such a defensive post. Doesn't take a genius to work out why.

Firstly, I have no idea what this relates to as it doesn't quite follow the post of mine that you quoted.

Perhaps, for the un-evolved. Why don't you try joining your fellow man in the modern world and at least try not to be so animal-like in behaviour?

No-one is forcing anything, where do you feel this has happened to you? My post did not suggest racism, only ignorance.

Thought control? Please, enlighten me as to where I'm attempting to control your thoughts.

Considering my post was simply...

...you're coming across quite unhinged.

Car crash post, You are saying i am racist, And you are saying that people who do not have friends outside thier own race are also racist. You said it in your post! I will not debate retarded posts either so do not reply and you should stop with your blatant attempts at thought control.

I mean how can you deny it, When your position is basically you mix or you are racist. You are trying to force it yet when confronted with the awkward truth you go into self defence mode because you realize where that leads. And worse, You will never tell the truth or admit it so whats the point in debating with you?

Its not worth it, And also you called me an animal? Wtf? Im an animal? I am not the one still stuck in the medieval age using bog roll i bet you use it dont you? Would you like to be branded an animal because of your personal hygiene?

Caporegime
@Dis86 , you're pushing this thread pretty hard and as normal a thread like this grows arms and legs. What exactly is the problem you have with what to most people seems to be an idiot doing an idiotic thing but with more serious ramifications than some might expect? Are you defending his right to do what he did? Or that 'liberals' are being overly dramatic about a - in your mind - non event? Your general posting doesn't follow the same path as the other usual suspects (The Running Man being the most hilarious avoider of just outright saying "I don't like people who aren't white") and while you do seem mostly anti-immigration and anti-BLM, you don't have anywhere near the required level of frothing to be a top tier asshat like the other GD dreadfuls.

So what is it? What is it that has got you with this particular case? And yes I'm serious, and no I'm not on a wind-up.

I think I've been clear. I do not believe there to be any distinction between mocking someone for their skin colour or any other uncontrollable physical trait they may possess.

Whilst unpleasant I do not think people should be criminally charged for insulting others.
As I've said, even children are taught not to be hurt by words. Considering the police are already drastically under resourced and under staffed, to dedicate time to incidents like this when crimes such as rape are facing record lows in prosecution is abhorrent.

So oil is scared of water is it?

Terrified. It had a bad experience with a swimming pool as a child.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Car crash post, You are saying i am racist, And you are saying that people who do not have friends outside thier own race are also racist. You said it in your post!
Again, I've not. I even clarified in my last post that I implied ignorance, not racism. You appear to be projecting so much it's blinding.

I will not debate retarded posts either so do not reply and you should stop with your blatant attempts at thought control
Please, how am I attempting to control your thoughts?

I mean how can you deny it, When your position is basically you mix or you are racist.
Again, no it isn't. For clarity if you're ill-informed you're generally ignorant of detail, that goes with life.

You are trying to force it yet when confronted with the awkward truth you go into self defence mode because you realize where that leads.
So your logic is that I'm trying to force anti-racism? So what is this "awkward truth"? *karate chop*

And worse, You will never tell the truth or admit it so whats the point in debating with you?

Its not worth
What's the truth? Where have I lied? You, my friend, are a bona fide nutcase.

And also you called me an animal? Wtf? Im an animal? I am not the one still stuck in the medieval age using bog roll i bet you use it dont you? Would you like to be branded an animal because of your personal hygiene?
This is hilarious. I'd ask you to reread both your and my posts to understand the point being made but there's no point, your true colours shine.

Permabanned
Anyone know what NVP means by true colors? I cant for the life of me figure out what he means. Could it be he means racist? Where does he get such evidence? And he wants me to debate him yet he cannot even admit to what he wants to say but wants to shroud it.

Stick to gifs mate tbh!

Caporegime
I think I've been clear. I do not believe there to be any distinction between mocking someone for their skin colour or any other uncontrollable physical trait they may possess.
I disagree strongly with you on this and for probably the reasons you think so I'll save typing them out.

Whilst unpleasant I do not think people should be criminally charged for insulting others.
As I've said, even children are taught not to be hurt by words. Considering the police are already drastically under resourced and under staffed, to dedicate time to incidents like this when crimes such as rape are facing record lows in prosecution is abhorrent.
This I disagree with far less strongly, and was actually the reason for asking you for more detail on your views. When resources, time, and cost are all in play then prioritisation has to happen for things to run (semi) efficiently and this case has consumed all three of those things. I'm glad the idiot's actions did have repercussions but I'd hope that was in addition to other cases being dealt with, not instead of others.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Anyone know what NVP means by true colors? I cant for the life of me figure out what he means. Could it be he means racist? Where does he get such evidence? And he wants me to debate him yet he cannot even admit to what he wants to say but wants to shroud it.

Stick to gifs mate tbh!
Fella, you quoted my post ranting about how offended you were that I'd imply you were racist... somehow - completely unprovoked and unprompted, may I add. I clarified my post wasn't to do with racism, so there's no debate to be had about the meaning of my owm post or on whether you're actually a racist, you brought that up remember?

You ended your second **** stain with a barely legible paragraph containing undertones of racial superiority... you racist.

And if you want to bring up bog roll you might as well give this a watch...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom