• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Question about Gamepass for those more knowledgeable than me.

Context

I'm considering getting Xbox series X and Series S. X for me, S for the kids.
To fund the S, my thinking is that instead of gifting my PS4 to them, I'll sell it instead along with their Nintendo switch, they only play Minecraft and such on it... no real Nintendo exclusives, but they do enjoy the fact its a handheld.

Questions

If I get Gamepass ultimate, I know that I can set the S as my home console, meaning that they can use Gamepass on any other profile on that S. Will we be able to play on both consoles concurrently though?

Second question that's an extension to the above. Will the S be able to stream / remoteplay to a device those games that have been downloaded from gamepass, all the while my main X is also actively being played?

Thirdly, will Xcloud only stream to a single account that's signed into a device, or would you be able to associated multiple accounts with gamepass / xcloud?

The basic rub is, I want to know how much we can use MS services within the same house under different profiles :p

Associate
Question about Gamepass for those more knowledgeable than me.

Context

I'm considering getting Xbox series X and Series S. X for me, S for the kids.
To fund the S, my thinking is that instead of gifting my PS4 to them, I'll sell it instead along with their Nintendo switch, they only play Minecraft and such on it... no real Nintendo exclusives, but they do enjoy the fact its a handheld.

Questions

If I get Gamepass ultimate, I know that I can set the S as my home console, meaning that they can use Gamepass on any other profile on that S. Will we be able to play on both consoles concurrently though?

Second question that's an extension to the above. Will the S be able to stream / remoteplay to a device those games that have been downloaded from gamepass, all the while my main X is also actively being played?

Thirdly, will Xcloud only stream to a single account that's signed into a device, or would you be able to associated multiple accounts with gamepass / xcloud?

The basic rub is, I want to know how much we can use MS services within the same house under different profiles :p

You can share games you buy this way, but you cant play the same game on two different consoles. Ie you have to be playing different games.

Soldato
I wanted an all access one from Smyths/Game but it's all gone pete tong..

The Game one even after queueing for 45 mins can't load any bundles so that'll be that.. Smyths just have nothing at all...

I did get an X from amazon at 08:30 and a £5 pre-order at currys @ 08:50 for my brother..

Associate
got to my local game this morning small one in a small town with quite a lot of old folk , i was there at 6:45 first in queue around 30 by 7:59 i was in and out by 08:05 with one ...he said they had been allocated 15 series x and 11 series s

Pet Northerner
Don
I wanted an all access one from Smyths/Game but it's all pete tong..

The Game one even afte queueing can't load any bundles so that'll be that.. Smyths just have nothing at all...

I did get an X from amazon at 08:20 and a £5 pre-order at currys @ 08:50 for my brother..

you can get 3 years of game pass for circa £80 using the brazil VPN trick. I've done that and bought my console outright.

Back
Top Bottom