• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 25.9%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
If MS release another huge batch of preorders most of those scalpers will lose money, or at least be left trying to shift stock they didn't want.

Soldato
Why did you not try another store?
Smyths - wouldn't load
Very, didn't have them showing until I got back from school run then they had sold out
MS - couldn't checkout just got an error
Argos out of stock
Currys - Huge que
Game - wouldn't load

Didn't know about AO and a couple others till it was too late

Soldato
You can share games you buy this way, but you cant play the same game on two different consoles. Ie you have to be playing different games.

When you say "buy", you mean download from Gamepass store? What if you buy two different versions of COD for example, one digital and the other physical ... can you play them both online together on two different profiles?

Caporegime
When you say "buy", you mean download from Gamepass store? What if you buy two different versions of COD for example, one digital and the other physical ... can you play them both online together on two different profiles?

To add/confirm. You can both be playing a shared game at the same time, works perfectly for me and my brother whether that be a store game or a Gamepass game.

Loads of info online on how to set this up.

Caporegime
I really with Ebay and the console manufacturers would think of a way to stop this.

Tbf a few folk on here have got pre orders for multiple stores so wouldn't be surprised if they were going on ebay as well

I thought eBay had a policy that specifically was aimed at combating this? Like you had to have the actual product and it couldn't be for things not owned? Maybe I'm making that up, but Im sure I remember reading something like that.

Back
Top Bottom