• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 25.9%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I thought eBay had a policy that specifically was aimed at combating this? Like you had to have the actual product and it couldn't be for things not owned? Maybe I'm making that up, but Im sure I remember reading something like that.

what ebay say, and what they do are two completely different things

Soldato
You staying Eggbox this time or going PS5 as well? :D

You still play any CoD? Haven't seen you on for ageeeeeeeeees, since we played MW that night.

Eggbox as my main and probably a ps5 for exclusives. I don't play MW at all as the maps are poop. I'll be trying the cold War beta though. Hopefully it's a bit less poopier than mw.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
You can share games you buy this way, but you cant play the same game on two different consoles. Ie you have to be playing different games.

That's not true. Set the S as your 'Home' console, anyone on here can use gold and any of your game pass games. Login with your main profile on the X, only you have access to gold/game pass. You can all play together at the same time on the same games. My kids do it all the time with Minecraft and Rocket League and the like.

Caporegime
OP
Interesting that no-one's mentioned Google Stadia in Microsoft's buyout of Bethesda. Is this going to be another nail in their coffin if MS chooses not to use that rival cloud platform?

Associate
That's not true. Set the S as your 'Home' console, anyone on here can use gold and any of your game pass games. Login with your main profile on the X, only you have access to gold/game pass. You can all play together at the same time on the same games. My kids do it all the time with Minecraft and Rocket League and the like.

Thats weird Dark Souls 3 kicks my son offline if I start to play it. Will play around later, cheers.

Associate
Just been thinking that in a few years how good will the gamepass lineup look: Halo, Forza, Gears, Flight Simulator, Fable, Elder Scrolls 6 amongst others plus ea access and the entire back catalogue....Microsoft are really going all out this generation, could this be the new golden era for gaming?

Back
Top Bottom