• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just pre-ordered a Series X at 9:56, will probably get cancelled but worth a shot.

Very 10% quidco cashback for a new customer, they still had the pre-order for the console + 3mth gamepass version. Can't link as you won't get quidco through my link

Caporegime
OP
Just been thinking that in a few years how good will the gamepass lineup look: Halo, Forza, Gears, Flight Simulator, Fable, Elder Scrolls 6 amongst others plus ea access and the entire back catalogue....Microsoft are really going all out this generation, could this be the new golden era for gaming?

If only they could add Uplay to the list as well. That would be mega.

Soldato
I totally forgot I could order today...just popped on Amazon and ordered a Series S with no problems.

Just did the same thing now. Haven't decided whether I actually want one at launch or not. But when it's this easy, and there's a simple cancellation option, why not?

Couldn't remember if Amazon take payment at order or at dispatch, so I popped it on the credit card. No rush to decide.

Caporegime
Well after waiting over an hr for the game que, finally my turn and game is down lol.

What a ******* joke, Smyths no chance as it keeps saying no consoles available whether you choose home delivery/collect in store.

So yeh both Game and Smyths have majorly screwed up lol.

Anyways small chance in hell to get a pre order today lol. I’ll just wait it out till they get their act in order.

Caporegime
Well after waiting over an hr for the game que, finally my turn and game is down lol.

What a ******* joke, Smyths no chance as it keeps saying no consoles available whether you choose home delivery/collect in store.

So yeh both Game and Smyths have majorly screwed up lol.

Anyways small chance in hell to get a pre order today lol. I’ll just wait it out till they get their act in order.
How were you able to get into the Smyths site?

Back
Top Bottom