• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
The Series S is still widely available, doesn't look to be selling out. Wonder if they have more stock of that version or if it's not selling well
Nah... I think that one will sell gangbusters. Especially for X-mas. Might be that there is some CPU binning going on though if they have yield problems - limiting the supply of Series X.

Associate
Are we safe to assume that all pre-order sites only allow pre-orders for the quantity of stock they have on release day?
Imagine they'll be allowing preorders for the forecast /PO they've put into Microsoft, then msoft will probably give them a weekly update of how much stock to expect.

Soldato
The Series S is still widely available, doesn't look to be selling out. Wonder if they have more stock of that version or if it's not selling well

Compared to the Series X, the S is just not a product to get excited about. That isn't me saying it's a bad product, it's just nothing that offers the same punter-luring shininess.

Soldato
Compared to the Series X, the S is just not a product to get excited about. That isn't me saying it's a bad product, it's just nothing that offers the same punter-luring shininess.

Yeah its more of a one to pick up closer to Christmas. Hopefully we'll get some hands on reviews before release as I might cancel mine if they find its a bit of a dud.

Soldato

I expect it will prove popular when it is sat on the shelves and people buying it for their kids. Those buying for themselves, on launch day, are more easily able to justify the extra spend.

Permabanned
Had a look at game this is what you get if you want all access "PLEASE NOTE: Xbox All Access is currently not available online for new applications. Please visit your local store, to place a xbox all access pre-order." :p

Soldato
How does this work if I currently do the pc gamepass ultimate per month paying 14 quid or whatever it is?. Would I need to cancel that and then buy the 3 years gold then the £1 trick.

From what I've read if you convert gold to gamepass while being subscribed to a gamepass sub then you get the poor conversion rate (something like 4 months gold equals 1 month GPU). So the safe bet would be to cancel your current sub or wait for it to expire, then buy gold and add a maximum of 36 months (don't auto renew for the free month if you are doing 3 years as it will take you over the max allowed) and convert that to GPU at a 1:1 conversion. You might not get the £1 offer again if you have used that before but all that means is you pay full price for the first month.

Have a read through this:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/3-years-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-for-ps73-3525974

Soldato
I just tried it, went through it all, got to the end................................."Sorry, there is insufficient stock for Xbox Series X 1TB Console"

Same, then i had an email from klarna confirming the direct debit. Called smyths on the off chance that it went through but it hasn't. Called Klarna and they cant find the direct debit their side, even though i have an email confirming it.

Messy

Edit... worth adding that the chap on the phone at smyths seemed confident they would have a bigger allocation up again before release date. He said they had big issues with the ps5 but there seemed to be allot of stock kicking around for the xsx

Back
Top Bottom