• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I just tried it, went through it all, got to the end................................."Sorry, there is insufficient stock for Xbox Series X 1TB Console"

I just did this too, got a confirmation email from klarna stating they have setup a direct debit, but then got told on smyths website there is no stock!!!!

Associate
Where is the best place to order accessories? I would do it with Amazon because I like that they don't charge until dispatch. But I can't see any Series X accessories other than the Consoles?

Does ShopTo take money now?

Soldato
From what I've read if you convert gold to gamepass while being subscribed to a gamepass sub then you get the poor conversion rate (something like 4 months gold equals 1 month GPU). So the safe bet would be to cancel your current sub or wait for it to expire, then buy gold and add a maximum of 36 months (don't auto renew for the free month if you are doing 3 years as it will take you over the max allowed) and convert that to GPU at a 1:1 conversion. You might not get the £1 offer again if you have used that before but all that means is you pay full price for the first month.

Have a read through this:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/3-years-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-for-ps73-3525974

Thanks Puzzled

Man of Honour
Do you mean next gen or that will be available at launch?

Next gen or anything great that was only on Xbox recently?

Just a Play & Charge Kit and that Shock Blue Controller which I am sure divides opinion :eek:.

Amazon do sell accessories for the new series models. Just bought a charging pack from them. They also have the controllers

Can it be any charging pack? I was going to get an Xbox one charging pack set.

Caporegime
Nobody was able to get that, credit check done, dd setup, then failed at the end with no stock, additional attempts at ordering gave a rejected credit message.
Beyond stupid really. I mean I know there is no stock of the console because the damn thing isn’t being released till November 10th but only option I get is in store collection. I don’t even get a hold delivery option whenever I access the site lol.

Honestly I just do not understand why the hell only Game and Smyths are the only 2 retailers that are allowing the finance option. Would have made more sense if all retailers were allowed to offer that option. Not even sure if Microsoft is to blame for this mess.

Associate
[QUOTE="CaptainRAVE, post: 33971937, member: 32584"....

OK, another question. Are there specific headphones/set for this. What audio setups do you all use?[/QUOTE]

I'm using the A50 Gen 3 headphones at the moment. Apparently, with a firmware update, these can also be used on the Series X which is awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom