• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Just cancel the DD on your bank in a couple of days.

I have the same predicament!

Just need to make sure it hasn't destroyed my credit file in the process. Due to the site crashing and messing up multiple times I must have filled out all the klarna application details about 5 times. I'll need to keep an eye out for the number of hard searches etc.

Caporegime
Was thinking it's almost worth ordering a Series S on All access, at £21 a month - but then it seems you have to do all access via Game or Smyths - Smyths have no mention of it, and Game you have to go int store for new sign ups!! :(
Yep that’s what I’ve gathered even though last week Game emailed to say, don’t worry you can pre order the all access on their website. Which I guess a few people did before it crashed completely.
As much as I loathe Game, wouldn’t **** on them if they were on fire, it sucks that I am limited to them or Smyths for the all access finance option. Would have been better if they allowed other retailers to offer that option or even Microsoft direct.

I’ll have to take a trip down to my local game store and see if I’m able to order the all access option instore. I haven’t really got a Smyths near me and don’t want to travel a distance only to be told sorry can’t order.

Soldato
Anyone preorder via Argos? Any more order confirmation other than just the email they send?

Yeah, I did the PS5 and series X.

They send you a confirmation email and then after a while send you a confirmation text too, providing you have entered your mobile on your account profile.

My ps5 pre order text came the following day after the email (email came almost immediately after checking out)

So hopefully I will get the confirmatory text for series X pre order tomorrow. I got the email about 10 mins after checking out.

Soldato
I probably have rechargeable AAs somewhere.

OK, another question. Are there specific headphones/set for this. What audio setups do you all use?

I can recommend enerloop Pro batteries. I have 8 and a smart fast charger. Brilliant performance.

Audio wise I use my old Qpad QH-90 headphones, closed cup plugged into the pad, or TV speakers.

Really need to invest in a better set up!! :)

Associate
Trying to purchase on the MS site - got as far as buy now button - keeps giving me error message unable to purchase at the moment - please try again, been stuck in that loop now for a while

Caporegime
Hmmm Game are really cheeky beggars aren’t they?? So seems like you can still pre order the series x as long as you pay upfront. Which is all fine and dandy till you come to delivery info, they want £10 whether you get it delivered by Royal Mail or you collect it in store lol??? Of course they give you a poxy £5 voucher if you collect instore on the day of release lol.

I’m assuming other places ie Microsoft, Amazon and currys are not making a delivery charge for it to be delivered to you??

Associate
Hmmm Game are really cheeky beggars aren’t they?? So seems like you can still pre order the series x as long as you pay upfront. Which is all fine and dandy till you come to delivery info, they want £10 whether you get it delivered by Royal Mail or you collect it in store lol??? Of course they give you a poxy £5 voucher if you collect instore on the day of release lol.

I’m assuming other places ie Microsoft, Amazon and currys are not making a delivery charge for it to be delivered to you??
No additional charge on MS site - but thats if you can get one ordered on there - seems to be all sold out

Caporegime
With Microsoft they only sell the stock that they have allocated, so not unless your postman does a runner with it.

I guess the only issue is whether they simply don't get as many units as expected/supply issues.

In that case, the earlier you have your order in the better.

Soldato

Game would be the last place I would order. Who says they will even exist by November....

Soldato
Yeah, I did the PS5 and series X.

They send you a confirmation email and then after a while send you a confirmation text too, providing you have entered your mobile on your account profile.

My ps5 pre order text came the following day after the email (email came almost immediately after checking out)

So hopefully I will get the confirmatory text for series X pre order tomorrow. I got the email about 10 mins after checking out.

Cool. Going for a double dip are you?

I got the email after checking out pretty fast so I'll hopefully get a text tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom