old counter strike players?

Soldato
Anyone remember The Overclocking Store? I used to play CS on their team on the UK ladders back in the late 90s until work travel commitments meant I had to give it up (I was "Raster").

What a hoot that was, happy days. :D

Edit: Any old rivalries between "there" and "here" are long buried... aren't they? *Walks backwards towards the door*.

Last edited:
Associate
Evening.

I know im dragging up an old thread but just flicked through the pages and noticed quite a few old school names and clans that i remember.

Been playing since the start in 1999/2000 when i was 13!

Had various clans from DOS to S!P to WKJ and mainly played on BYGAMES and Jolt servers.

I went under Keegster/Keegseh/Keegs and my mates were Nullifidian, KiLLeRGaZ, Exorcist, Rockers, BiZaRRe.

Funnily enough we actually all still play and are still in a clan who play once a week!

Associate
Saw this when googling some old CS teams (as I started playing CSGO an bit) and had to bump it.

Ah the good old days! I used to play in 4D and also played for KMA. winning the i5 competition and final vs ECSF. Very almost joined B!TCH just before they merged with 4Kings as I knew Gideon and he asked if I was interested.

Didn’t bother in the end as I was kinda burnt out as I also played TFC for the top EU team, although I wish Gideon had told me they were talking to 4K as I would have for the free Intel goodies lol.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Drove past a shop that sells Wurg this evening.

9aj5OCzm.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom