How does a guy like this get a girl like that?

Caporegime
I still remember the most jarring example of this I ever saw. Was in Oslo airport. A woman who could have easily passed for a supermodel. She was stunning. Over 6ft, amazing body, fantastic features.

Him, about 5ft 2, morbidly obese, no attractive physical features. Nothing about his dress or accessories to indicate wealth.

She was all over him!

Caporegime
I still remember the most jarring example of this I ever saw. Was in Oslo airport. A woman who could have easily passed for a supermodel. She was stunning. Over 6ft, amazing body, fantastic features.

Him, about 5ft 2, morbidly obese, no attractive physical features. Nothing about his dress or accessories to indicate wealth.

She was all over him!

12x6 bat on him.

UTT

UTT

Associate
Some (and I suspect some on this thread) may take the sketch at face value. It’s funny, even if you do. Obviously it’s making comment on the superficiality of society, and how we jump to conclusions, particularly when there is a mismatch in “attractiveness”, usually the more attractive, younger woman. The fact that this thread was started shows this.

[And now I’ve sucked the joy out of it!]

This is pretty biting as well.

Thanks, that's exactly what i thought.

It'd be pretty difficult watch that with out the giant elephant in the room poking you in the eye. Most people would surely see the irony of the video don't you think?

Permabanned
It's almost like people in a healthy relationship are a team that compliment and help each other!

Mad isn't it?

Always thought it was self fulfilling prophecy with most men. If they think the way of many here (that a lot of pretty women are only driven towards wealth and 'alpha' sensibilities) then that's exactly what they'll get. The fact of the matter is that we men just like to over complicate it because, well... a lot of us don't make ourselves very appealing, especially emotionally. And of course we're hugely impatient due to our mad horny glands xD

Caporegime
Yep it's over if you aren't height and face mogging world champs like AJ

jov2vAQ.jpg

Nah I know a short guy who has a very hot wife. The guy does workout a lot and have a much better physique than your average gym goer. He also is a great laugh and smart.

There is no you must be 6 foot 4. You just have to have some magic about you. Women are in control in terms of choice more so the better looking they are. So you need to stand out from the crowd.

Opening doors might work for some girls but it won't work across the board. Especially in modern times when there is tinder, insta, Facebook, etc. Women get dm's on an hourly basis.

If her inbox isn't full of dick pics she's a munter.

Caporegime
Nah I know a short guy who has a very hot wife. The guy does workout a lot and have a much better physique than your average gym goer. He also is a great laugh and smart.

There is no you must be 6 foot 4. You just have to have some magic about you. Women are in control in terms of choice more so the better looking they are. So you need to stand out from the crowd.

Opening doors might work for some girls but it won't work across the board. Especially in modern times when there is tinder, insta, Facebook, etc. Women get dm's on an hourly basis.

If her inbox isn't full of dick pics she's a munter.

LMAO, I've been waiting all afternoon for that serious reply. I was taking the ****. Saying that, if any of those guys slid into your partners DM's, it's over.

Pretty sure the guy on the right isn't buying pink mice that his favourite twitch streamer uses. His KD ratio is measured in slain 10/10's, the deaths being any rejections. Latest figures put him at 1669/0.

Last edited:
Associate
I’m not sure whether thes

It'd be pretty difficult watch that with out the giant elephant in the room poking you in the eye. Most people would surely see the irony of the video don't you think?

You’d have thought so, but reading some of the posts in this thread, I’m not sure everyone would (Not sure I would have at 17, to be honest).

It’s like Trump playing Rockin in the Free World, or Reagan playing Born in the USA - some people really don’t see a message.

Soldato

And yet this entire thread is full of people making the exact same statements as are in that video with no sense of irony at all.

Back
Top Bottom