How does a guy like this get a girl like that?

Soldato
Good luck with that, do you resemble a 30 to 40 y.o. Harrison Ford?
Michael Douglas rocked those suspenders, (braces), in “Wall Street”,
I’m in a similar age bracket, but I don’t think I’d look as good in them.

A fedora doesn't look good on anyone in real life. Not a single solitary soul.

Soldato
I still remember the most jarring example of this I ever saw. Was in Oslo airport. A woman who could have easily passed for a supermodel. She was stunning. Over 6ft, amazing body, fantastic features.

Him, about 5ft 2, morbidly obese, no attractive physical features. Nothing about his dress or accessories to indicate wealth.

She was all over him!

She might like being the big spoon.

V F

V F

Soldato
There's an alarming amount of sincereposting going on here.

The sad thing is since viewing that from that day, my Youtube recommendations is now full of MGTOW stuff and BachelorGuy or something.

I've watched a few and laughed thinking how so many guys think women are evil or gold diggers or see other guys as "SIMPS" and whatnot. That's not the case.

Then there is the other side saying you should never ever date a women with children. There are so many complex situations that can be worked around from so many scenarios and possibilities depending on personalities. But to say it's a no go, that's messed up.

I've known some people that got on well and still together that has kids to different parents or are also married now. It doesn't mean it cannot work or class those women as damaged goods.

Then there is the other group of guys saying you should only date women who are virgins. Sometimes I don't know what to make of the Internet at times. Or them also saying date women below 30.

Soldato
Some woman are not in it for love. There was at last 6 or 7 woman in my building in work who weren't interested in how the guy looked, but that he had to have a farm or land for a house. He had to be ready to build or be building a house and as soon as that was done and they were married their plan was to drop to part time or not work at all so they could pop the kids out.

My jaw was on the floor as they told a few of us around the table this info!
Definitely a thing in Ireland, I've seen some absolutely stunning looking women with very average looking men.

Caporegime
Because of what he looks like

It was a trap, he was calling you shallow. You've just confirmed you are shallow and not particularly sharp. :p

true, but the man won't get much of a sex life

Its quite incredible how you know this, are you an ugly bloke with an attractive wife who doesn't put out? First hand experience?

Or just saying things because you feel like it? :p

Permabanned
The sad thing is since viewing that from that day, my Youtube recommendations is now full of MGTOW stuff and BachelorGuy or something.

I've watched a few and laughed thinking how so many guys think women are evil or gold diggers or see other guys as "SIMPS" and whatnot. That's not the case.

Then there is the other side saying you should never ever date a women with children. There are so many complex situations that can be worked around from so many scenarios and possibilities depending on personalities. But to say it's a no go, that's messed up.

I've known some people that got on well and still together that has kids to different parents or are also married now. It doesn't mean it cannot work or class those women as damaged goods.

Then there is the other group of guys saying you should only date women who are virgins. Sometimes I don't know what to make of the Internet at times. Or them also saying date women below 30.

Yeah, now just think how many impressionable (stupid) awkward young men watch that garbage and become seething little balls of misinformed misogyny. It's wild.

Associate
It was a trap, he was calling you shallow. You've just confirmed you are shallow and not particularly sharp. :p

Its quite incredible how you know this, are you an ugly bloke with an attractive wife who doesn't put out? First hand experience?

Or just saying things because you feel like it? :p

Sure, hot attractive women just always date ugly:rolleyes: men.

Back
Top Bottom