• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Game would be the last place I would order. Who says they will even exist by November....
I know but when you are limited by where you can buy the monthly option then Game is my only bet in all honesty.
Like I said I absolutely 100% loathe that company and their constant flouting of retail laws. I haven’t used them since I bought my original Xbox360 from them years ago.

Caporegime
Just need to make sure it hasn't destroyed my credit file in the process. Due to the site crashing and messing up multiple times I must have filled out all the klarna application details about 5 times. I'll need to keep an eye out for the number of hard searches etc.
I did the same, I hope it's just one hard search on my credit file.

Does anyone know where is cheapest for Xbox live 12 months at the moment?

Soldato
I'm only going for Game as I figured I would be able to get one, rather than having to rely on what have been some unreliable online options and I have done for both PS5 and Series X, and if they chose to do midnight launch I'd prefer that, or can get it first thing in the morning if they don't. I don't really go there for anything else, all games I get are usually delivered from wherever is cheapest.

Man of Honour
New controllers use USB C connector, old controllers use micro USB connector. If you get the old Play & Charge kit you would need to source a USB C cable as well.
No idea if the battery capacity has changed, but the physical size is the same.

I just saw that these have now popped up on Amazon, so have added one to the order.

Soldato
Am I right in saying there’s not a single exclusive on day one? This has to be the worst launch line up ever, for both consoles. Sony only have Demons Souls and MS have literally nothing?

Soldato
Am I right in saying there’s not a single exclusive on day one? This has to be the worst launch line up ever, for both consoles. Sony only have Demons Souls and MS have literally nothing?

The launch line up on both sides holds pretty much nothing for me. However, the boost to the games that are already on the One will be more than welcome.

Associate
Flight Sim? :D
I agree with you and was laughed at for making that comment.......I want the XsX for BC as I love what they've done for X1X games, so have high exp[ectations on that front!

Associate
Re Stock.... I think the thing we need to remember is that you are probably buying a console which has not been made yet.

The exact number of available consoles on release day is an educated guess...subject to yields, a whole load of component supply chains and any changes that Microsoft may choose to make in moving allocation between countries or retailers. I think it should be good - but all it takes is a factory shutdown or change of business parameters and it is possible that allocations could change.

Soldato

There's The Medium. But that'll be on PC too the same day. Par for the course with Xbox now though; they could have the greatest launch line-up in history, and it wouldn't technically be exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom