• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Looking forward to my Series X; I never got an Xbox one after I sold my 360 and moved back in to PC gaming... As a result I have a TON of games not only on Xbox Gamepass and EA Play but also just from the XBox on era so with the initial releases on the Series X I've got lots to do so this gen won't be lost on me. I did pick up an Xbox One X second hand for the kids to replace their cheap gaming pc and its so much easier to use for them for multple profiles; bonus is they get it fully when I get the Series X

Soldato
Pretty sure Support could sort this for you.

I wouldn't go to support as he's buying codes for a different region.

Either add the code after converting to GPU for an extra 4 months (I think) or sell it. Guess you could try for a refund, say you ordered too many or something.

It clearly says the max you can add is 36 months and auto renew gives you a free month I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I wouldn't go to support as he's buying codes for a different region.

Either add the code after converting to GPU for an extra 4 months (I think) or sell it. Guess you could try for a refund, say you ordered too many or something.

It clearly says the max you can add is 36 months and auto renew gives you a free month I'm afraid.
I'm going to ask them to remove 2 months so I can add a third code.

Associate
I'm a little confused looking at what games to buy at launch. When looking at watchdogs legions for example, the game states it is for xbox one x / xbox series x. Surely it should be one or the other? The series x game shouldn't run on the one x as well should it?

Associate
I'm a little confused looking at what games to buy at launch. When looking at watchdogs legions for example, the game states it is for xbox one x / xbox series x. Surely it should be one or the other? The series x game shouldn't run on the one x as well should it?
All games will work across all versions of the console - with differing graphics and resolution

Associate
Lucked out with Amazon, makes up for the 3080 fiasco. Going to be a very expensive month November. Was going to get a 3080 for Cyberpunk on the PC but going to get the Series X version now, The S is for my boy and I'll share gamepass with him.

orderspicpic.jpg

Associate
If I let my current Gamepass Ultimate cancel can I use this Brazil work around too? Seems to be I add the codes then I need to buy a Ultimate Game Pass 1 month code after to add and it'll still convert even though I've used the 1month trial ages ago??

Caporegime
You’re supposed to refuse recurring billing when doing that.
None of the guides mentioned it :/

I think support will cancel my sub, then credit me 24 months so I can add my third code, then I'll have to ask support to help convert it because I tried with the 26 months I had and it said payment error.

Argh!

On the plus side, code seller has offered to refund me on the one if I don't get anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom