** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Associate
Guys, anyone who has ordered a Strix non OC version, apparently Asus has no plans to ship any for the time been. They are only shipping the TUF and the Strix OC. To say I’m gutted is putting it mildly. Thinking of cancelling and giving up.

Associate
I have an Asus TUF OC on order but we are all taking a huge risk
if Big Navi beats the 3080 nvidia are going to drop £50-£150 off the 10gb card
and if Big Navi kicks ass and takes names they are going to do more and release a new card asap

Associate
If Big Navi is competitive at any level it'll be good news as more choice is always good for us. Not holding my breath but either way lets hope they're in the ballpark. Still hoping someone will do a card with a cooler that's obviously influenced by Nvidias own as I'm really taken with that look.

Associate
Im just disgusted with these companies taking advantage of consumers the non OC asus TUF has an MSRP of £649 yet they have now priced it at £719!!!

Should be absolutely ashamed of themsleves

I have an Asus TUF OC on order but we are all taking a huge risk
if Big Navi beats the 3080 nvidia are going to drop £50-£150 off the 10gb card
and if Big Navi kicks ass and takes names they are going to do more and release a new card asap

It's no risk really, the performance level of the 3080 is a known factor.
At this rate you will be lucky to get a 3080 from a pre-order before the RDNA2 announcement on the 28th of October anyway.
Which could actually be a good thing as it gives you the flexibility to cancel if AMD delivers.

At least that's the way I see it.

Associate
Or just because the price OC secured stock at from the supplier is not the price that will end up being paid, as Gibbo pointed out a number of times.

Unsure if they pay up front, or once the cards are delivered, but if the latter then the price might be subject to change due to fluctuation in the value of the pound. At least that makes the most sense, unsure why ocuk should swallow that loss rather than increase the card price.

Again, Gibbo pointed this out numerous times. I don't agree that they should take money for what is effectively a preorder, but give it a rest re: price increases.

Back
Top Bottom