• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm a little confused looking at what games to buy at launch. When looking at watchdogs legions for example, the game states it is for xbox one x / xbox series x. Surely it should be one or the other? The series x game shouldn't run on the one x as well should it?

Xbox Smart Delivery.

Where the publisher opts in to the programme, the Xbox One, One X, Series S and Series X versions of the game are rolled in to a single purchase. Your console will download the appropriate version.

No more messing around with dodgy and inconsistent upgrade terms (with most publishers).

Permabanned
so i bought via argos, then found symths did the all access, signed up for that and have a confirmation of direct debit, but no order confirmation or anything? anyone had this issue?

Associate
so i bought via argos, then found symths did the all access, signed up for that and have a confirmation of direct debit, but no order confirmation or anything? anyone had this issue?
Pretty much everyone that tried to order via all access with Smyths had this same issue. Absolute car crash of a launch day for Smyths.

Caporegime
Are you going to play Cyberpunk when it comes out or wait for the proper 'next gen' patch whenever that is.

Shame you didn't see the guide posted here as it's highlighted.
Damn :(

No luck with MS Support, they advisor said they wanted to cancel it and give me 24 months, but said the system wouldn't let them, I'll try chat again tomorrow and if I'm not successful just get the third code refunded.

Soldato
Damn :(

No luck with MS Support, they advisor said they wanted to cancel it and give me 24 months, but said the system wouldn't let them, I'll try chat again tomorrow and if I'm not successful just get the third code refunded.

If not I'm sure someone here would buy it from you. Hopefully you can sort it.

Soldato
@Puzzled Wtf. Just got an email from cdkeys saying £89 just refunded for the 3 years xbox subscription. I didn't ask for the refund.

Dunno mate, cdkeys can be a bit funny sometimes. I bought one on the first order which came straight through and then ordered two but that was sat on under review for most of the day (this was a few weeks ago mind).

The brazil method is a grey area I wouldn't be going to ms support for help with it. If you dont want the potential hassle buy UK gold subs.

Associate
Looking forward to seeing how most of my digital library works. I got a ton of stuff which was mainly 360 BC titles. Ninja Gaiden Black, Lost Odyssey, and a lot of XBLA titles. I hope the transition is as seamless as possible in that I can just login to my Xbox Series X on day one with my Microsoft account and a majority of my library immediately becomes available to download and play. This would heavily incentivize me to sell my old Xbox One X if owning a Series X makes it completely redundant.

Soldato
I’ve currently got game pass ultimate, expires in December. Do I need to wait for that to run out before using the method above to extend?

Back
Top Bottom