Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Anyone else read how crazy this Luis Suarez situation is? He was going to go to Juve a few weeks back but needed an Italian passport so he had to take a language test, apparently it was corrupt and he's now moving to Atleti.

Last edited:
Consigliere
Anyone else read how crazy this Luis Suarez situation is? He was going to go to Juve a few weeks back but needed an Italian passport so he had to take a language test, apparently it was corrupt and he's now moving to Atleti now.

Read that Suarez completed the test in a few minutes rather than an hour or so...it does feel like a merry go round with players between Juv/Ath Madrid/Inter/AC.

Associate
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54262570

Semedo to Wolves....37m. :eek:

I don't know much about him besides recognising the name...know he played for Barca a lot. Is he really that good? Guess he will bring a lot of experience/tactical awareness from his time at Barca.

He's pretty solid, better defensively than offensively. He reminds me of Nathaniel Clyne when he was actually alright.

Consigliere
Also looks like Callum Hudson-Odoi might be on his way out, rumours are Bayern or United are interested at the moment.

So confused about this...didn't Chelsea throw 120k a week or something ridic at him. Then once again barely used him...AND now signed more players in his position. He hasn't looked that special to justify this much money.

How about Bertrand but worse going forward.

Okay fair!

Soldato
I feel Salah is more likely to leave out of the two, he's a much bigger star than Mane and the whole "Brand" element of football plays a big part at clubs like Barca and Madrid.
iu

Soldato
Could well be some of that in there but he put in the transfer request because he wanted to win more trophies IIRC. While Conte had a role for Kante (who went to Chelsea the year before DDw) he didn't seem fussed about playing Drinkwater. DDw probably thought his luck would fare the same as Kante's. Once Sarri arrived he had no chance. That muppet couldn't field a sensible squad the whole time he was there and he seemed to want a style of play alien to the abilities of half the players. Not a Chelsea fan at all but Lampard arriving there must have been like a breath of fresh air. What puzzles me is why DDw stayed and didn't request a transfer when Sarri arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom