This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
No i trust them completely, I haven't been here since Jan and I get my shopping through click and collect and don't go anywhere else so was more the whole "wearing a mask and feeling claustrophobic" that was getting to me.

Currently sat in here now and feeling much better :) feeling excited now for having it all done

Good stuff, 'Spy. How did you get on?

My mother's appointment was around the same time and we've not long finished lunch after getting back. She doesn't look like Cousin It any more. :)

Soldato
Good stuff, 'Spy. How did you get on?

My mother's appointment was around the same time and we've not long finished lunch after getting back. She doesn't look like Cousin It any more. :)
All good thanks, only just got home and feel like I need a nap now :o lol

Had almost 4 inches off the front and nearly 5 off the back. I went for a slanted long bob, it's a little shorter in the front than I had wanted but will grow :)

I missed out on the massage chair, I don't think the girl turned it on properly because she made a comment about it normally making a noise. I was sat there waiting and then nothing happened. I'm too polite though to say anything lol

Now to finally get some lunch!!

Soldato
All good thanks, only just got home and feel like I need a nap now :o lol

Had almost 4 inches off the front and nearly 5 off the back. I went for a slanted long bob, it's a little shorter in the front than I had wanted but will grow :)

I missed out on the massage chair, I don't think the girl turned it on properly because she made a comment about it normally making a noise. I was sat there waiting and then nothing happened. I'm too polite though to say anything lol

Now to finally get some lunch!!

Marvellous. Well done for overcoming your anxiety and sticking with it. It'll get easier.

I think I know what a slanted long bob looks like - very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom