Upgrade from S9+?

Soldato
I'm looking for suggestions of what to upgrade to from my S9+. I could just keep it for a bit longer and at the moment im tempted to do just that but im due an upgrade and wouldn't mind changing so i dont end up with an old phone thats nackered.

I would typically go for the S20+ but i cant say im eager for an Exynos S20+ and I dont fancy just throwing the money in one go at an import so im looking for suggestions. Part of me is curious to see what the Pixel 5 offers but im just not sure.

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome

I recently upgraded to an S20 because I smashed the screen on my S8.
I'd only just replaced the battery in the S8 too!
3y 4m I owned it!

I would hold out 6 months and get the S20 replacement when it is the next hottest thing, since each generation is a small incremental improvement at best. You're not in urgent need of a new phone so you can pick something that suits you :).

Associate
Maybe the new S20 FE 5G Snapdragon processor.
1080p screen, ip68 flat screen. Just comes with a plastic back like the regular note 20.
Same cameras as the S20 also. And loads of colour options.

nam

nam

Soldato
also have a S9+ , trade-in from Samsung is 250 so the S20 FE 4G would be a total of £349 , still seems pricey. Will stick with my S9+ for another year

Maybe the new S20 FE 5G Snapdragon processor.
1080p screen, ip68 flat screen. Just comes with a plastic back like the regular note 20.
Same cameras as the S20 also. And loads of colour options.

Back
Top Bottom