• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Who's waiting for the 3090 and which brand are you getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Asus do have form for stating high clocks for the Strix OC and having no stock to ship.

The RTX3000 Strix cards haven't launched yet so no one will have one. The reviewers though might have some strix 3080 pending NDA for reviews, 3090 I'm guessing will get reviews in 2 weeks

Soldato
Remember boys 2pm

85d.gif

OcUK Staff
This is my hint and tips to those wanting a 3090.

We have a small amount on Zotac and Palit.
We have a very small amount on Asus TUF, Gigabyte Eagle & Gaming, MSI Ventus and PNY.

No cards will be showing in stock and the simple fact is if demand is even 1/10th of last weeks launch the chances of getting a 3090 for delivery tomorrow is incredibly slim to zero chance to be brutally honest.

I think most customers need to understand this is realistically a PRE-ORDER SITUATION, stock is severely limited and in huge constraint as such we do not expect good volumes on 3090 until November, so be warned.

Of course feel free to PRE-ORDER with OcUK, to get in the queue and you can cancel at any time using our easy cancellation method.

Yes OcUK takes money upfront and nothing shall be changing there, this guarantees your position in the queue and it also protects you from any future price increases and when stock does arrive in a few weeks/months your order will ship without issue.

Good luck and remember it is very limited stock and keep this post to these forums allowing forum members the best possible chance of getting a card.

Expect not to get one soon and you shall not be disappointed, if you do get one thoroughly enjoy it and please do keep it, don't try to profit from your good luck.

OcUK Staff
thanks for giving the head up onb which has stock Gibbo :) I knew you would crack and deliver eventually :)

If I share info such as the above too early it shall appear on every site around UK/World, then forum members stand very slim chance at all of getting one, keep it short notice improves your chances and good luck all.

Associate
Do you want to know which 3090's are in stock?

Then look at all the cards that have recently had ridiculous mark-ups, whilst others have not.

Not an exact science I know, as we've had reports some cards are not available yet and are still being marked up, for obvious reasons... But I'm willing to bet that the cards with ridiculous mark-ups recently are likely the only ones in stock.

Either that or they are just marking up prices based on site traffic to said card... Still very scummy and not consumer friendly at all. If none of the other major sites have the same mark-ups at release, then I'm done with OCUK for good. This company makes huge profits, being this blatantly greedy is something I won't tolerate.

Soldato
This is my hint and tips to those wanting a 3090.

We have a small amount on Zotac and Palit.
We have a very small amount on Asus TUF, Gigabyte Eagle & Gaming, MSI Ventus and PNY.

No cards will be showing in stock and the simple fact is if demand is even 1/10th of last weeks launch the chances of getting a 3090 for delivery tomorrow is incredibly slim to zero chance to be brutally honest.

I think most customers need to understand this is realistically a PRE-ORDER SITUATION, stock is severely limited and in huge constraint as such we do not expect good volumes on 3090 until November, so be warned.

Of course feel free to PRE-ORDER with OcUK, to get in the queue and you can cancel at any time using our easy cancellation method.

Yes OcUK takes money upfront and nothing shall be changing there, this guarantees your position in the queue and it also protects you from any future price increases and when stock does arrive in a few weeks/months your order will ship without issue.

Good luck and remember it is very limited stock and keep this post to these forums allowing forum members the best possible chance of getting a card.

Expect not to get one soon and you shall not be disappointed, if you do get one thoroughly enjoy it and please do keep it, don't try to profit from your good luck.

Any of the above OC versions?

Associate
Think I'll just give it a miss for now. I was wanting one of the quickest clocked cards and it doesn't look like there are any available yet. As long as I get something for Cyberpunk its all good.

Soldato
You take you choices. I will put money on that a preorder placed with ocuk will be fulfilled at a much earlier date the site with the prices listed at £1400 and £1500. That same site ran out of stock almost instantly and then people have been told to wait until 30th November for their pre order.

If you can wait until then then pay the cheaper price.

Plus forum members dont pay shipping so no idea why you bang on about the £20. Even you dont have to pay that.

Its funny you say that forum members don't pay postage but never not paid postage :-/ .. Where is that actual option on our accounts so we don't pay postage ? I tried earlier adding something and it showed I would be charged postage, is there anything I need to do apart from add my nickname to the account regarding forum name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom